Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2011, 02:09 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,646 times

Advertisements

I played golf this morning and it was COLD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 06:21 PM

1,780 posts, read 4,024,861 times
^^ Perhaps you should try switching to an indoor game till April .

Old 11-22-2011, 06:22 PM

6,691 posts, read 9,937,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Dude it isn't cold. Cold is when water turns into ice. We haven't had a freeze yet and you are already calling it cold.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:11 PM

2,885 posts, read 4,645,128 times
Quote:
Freak! Maybe you should move somewhere else, you cold-hating whiny hater of anything that isn't scorching! I bet you bring a winter jacket in the summer whenever you go into an air-conditioned grocery store!

But just keep about the cold. It's approaching winter, maybe that'll dawn on you eventually. I'm just left wondering about someone like you!

Well, unless you're, say, not totally serious. Er, not that that would apply to any other posts on this thread. Whew, I'd sure be if that were the case.

-synchronicity, can gather all the news I need on the weather report.*

PS- for example, you could move here: Average Weather for Ar Rayyan, * - Temperature and Precipitation of course, it's only about 70 there right now, apparently.

PPS- whether the weather is cold, or whether the weather is hot, whatever the weather we'll weather the weather, whether we like it or not.

* -
Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy In New York - YouTube

Old 11-22-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaz View Post
Dude it isn't cold. Cold is when water turns into ice. We haven't had a freeze yet and you are already calling it cold.
Yes, it's been borderline too cold to play golf a few times already...

Old 11-22-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronicity View Post
Freak! Maybe you should move somewhere else, you cold-hating whiny hater of anything that isn't scorching! I bet you bring a winter jacket in the summer whenever you go into an air-conditioned grocery store!

But just keep about the cold. It's approaching winter, maybe that'll dawn on you eventually. I'm just left wondering about someone like you!

Well, unless you're, say, not totally serious. Er, not that that would apply to any other posts on this thread. Whew, I'd sure be if that were the case.

-synchronicity, can gather all the news I need on the weather report.*

PS- for example, you could move here: Average Weather for Ar Rayyan, * - Temperature and Precipitation of course, it's only about 70 there right now, apparently.

PPS- whether the weather is cold, or whether the weather is hot, whatever the weather we'll weather the weather, whether we like it or not.
Wow! You're acting very strange. Don't have a heart attack - your cat will probably miss having you around to feed it. Maybe you should take some medications and settle down. All we're discussing is the weather.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:44 PM

6,691 posts, read 9,937,987 times
Quote:
Yes, it's been borderline too cold to play golf a few times already...
You need to move to Amarillo. They have an average of 17 inches of snow every year. Let's see if you will complain then.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Wow! You're acting very strange. Don't have a heart attack. Maybe you should take some medication and settle down. All we're discussing is the weather.
Shut you mouth! The weather is very serious business, and I'm shocked you don't realize this! Besides, it's not cold out, it's COOOLLLLL

Old 11-23-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronicity View Post
Shut you mouth! The weather is very serious business, and I'm shocked you don't realize this! Besides, it's not cold out, it's COOOLLLLL
I'm shocked that you are shocked.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
I'm shocked that you are shocked.
I was tempted to reply, but then figured you'd see it and tell a friend, and then they'd be shocked that you were shocked that I was shocked that you were shocked that I was shocked!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas