Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2011, 07:28 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,002,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I'll send some your way as soon as my foundation gets its share, Camper!

Actually, you should get some of this rain too. Houston is predicted to have 3-4 days of it, starting Tuesday.
Please let it be so!! We're supposed to go camping ( going to the river) Thursday... would be nice if it could not rain over the weekend , but hey, if it has to happen, then bring it on!! Just no flooding please ...

Talk about being picky....

Old 06-20-2011, 09:29 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,652,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
... From that time on I decided to get out of debt and never go there again.....and I haven't. So even when I'm broke, at least I don't owe anything other than my monthly living expense/bills. So, I might be eating cheap food, but never stressing out over debt.
I agree, it's a great feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Hellooooooo from Windsor, Colorado!
HUGS, dear city data freebie friends!
Welcome back, Wurzig!

Quote:
It's also a little rainy out, so the locals will stay home.
Over here, that's when we go to Busch Gardens, cuz we know all the tourists have run away! No lines, it's just great.

Quote:
I feel exactly the same way, Starr.
Always good to know we're not alone.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:28 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Never did get back on here on Sunday. My daughter went to both Disney AND Epcot and said NO ONE was there on Sunday. It was really hot though. Still, I wish I would've gone. I watched Next Three Days, new Russell Crowe movie, online on a bootleg site. Good movie and he always gives my heart the same kind of work out as if I walked 5 miles.

(bootleg site....dm me if you want it. You'll have to download a DIVX player and be brave. I only know how to find this stuff because I have a 19 year old male in the house.)

Then yesterday, I did a 12 hour extravaganza at work. One week they cut hours, the next week they offer $50 bonus money if you double hours. I always wonder if anyone is really in charge or if they just make crap up when they park their car out front each morning.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Never did get back on here on Sunday. My daughter went to both Disney AND Epcot and said NO ONE was there on Sunday. It was really hot though. Still, I wish I would've gone. I watched Next Three Days, new Russell Crowe movie, online on a bootleg site. Good movie and he always gives my heart the same kind of work out as if I walked 5 miles.

(bootleg site....dm me if you want it. You'll have to download a DIVX player and be brave. I only know how to find this stuff because I have a 19 year old male in the house.)

Then yesterday, I did a 12 hour extravaganza at work. One week they cut hours, the next week they offer $50 bonus money if you double hours. I always wonder if anyone is really in charge or if they just make crap up when they park their car out front each morning.
They have a crap maker...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:02 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
Looks like your area might be getting some rain tomorrow, Camper. I hope so! I broke down and watered yesterday. My 40-yr old hedges, which have never had to be watered, are starting to die. I pray we get the rain that's predicted.

I'm still car-less. Waiting, again, on the repair shop to try to figure out what's wrong. If I'd known t was going to take this long, I'd have rented a car -- but I kept thinking (and still am) that it'll be only one more day. Eight days without a car is rough! I cant walk very well yet but can drive short distances. How do people without private transportation manage? That's why I'm anxious to get started on my volunteer project to run errands for the elderly and housebound...picking up their prescriptions/groceries/etc, taking their pets to the vet, mail to the post office, etc.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Looks like your area might be getting some rain tomorrow, Camper. I hope so! I broke down and watered yesterday. My 40-yr old hedges, which have never had to be watered, are starting to die. I pray we get the rain that's predicted.

I'm still car-less. Waiting, again, on the repair shop to try to figure out what's wrong. If I'd known t was going to take this long, I'd have rented a car -- but I kept thinking (and still am) that it'll be only one more day. Eight days without a car is rough! I cant walk very well yet but can drive short distances. How do people without private transportation manage? That's why I'm anxious to get started on my volunteer project to run errands for the elderly and housebound...picking up their prescriptions/groceries/etc, taking their pets to the vet, mail to the post office, etc.
Grrrr.... if you were closer I would rive you around.

I know what you mean, most days I stay home anyway but take the van away and I get cabin fever.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:13 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
Just buzzing through to say hello to everyone...mad busy crazy days lately. Hoepfully next week will be on a little more regular. Hosting a baby shower this weekend and so far I have 45 people coming...Please don't anyone do a rain dance...

Old 06-21-2011, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Just buzzing through to say hello to everyone...mad busy crazy days lately. Hoepfully next week will be on a little more regular. Hosting a baby shower this weekend and so far I have 45 people coming...Please don't anyone do a rain dance...
Any dancing should be done here please...

Old 06-21-2011, 03:46 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
sending the dancers to you all............or at least one

Old 06-21-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
sending the dancers to you all............or at least one

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...hahaha-024.gif

I was going to ask Glory B if that could be her sitting down but these days it could be me after a few frozen drinks!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff