Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2012, 10:26 PM

400 posts, read 497,940 times

Advertisements

@TFW

Have yourself checked if that headache does not go away after a few days.

Old 03-15-2012, 12:07 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msev View Post
@TFW

You are fairly new on here but I can tell that you love us already! Sweet!

Old 03-15-2012, 05:03 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Quote:
@TFW

Thanks so much for caring, msev. That's very kind of you.

I'm sure this headache is from sinus problems. We had three straight days of rain last weekend. but, if the headache continues, I will get it checked out.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:33 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Happy Thursday....

I'm not FEELING the Happy....but I hope everyone else does.
My job is really getting on my last nerve. Unless something changes, I truly think this will be my last year of working there. I have a wonderful supervisor, but our overall management just sucks. I'm tired of spending all my prayer time trying to like them and have a right attitude day after day after day.

Hope you are back to your old self soon TFW ! My daughter has migraines and is always prone to get them the humidity is high.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:01 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Sorry about your job, Glory. I hope that either things change there or you can find something else that you like. We spend too many hours at our jobs not to enjoy them, at least a little.

And I'm sorry for your daughter. I used to get migraines. From the time I was less than a year old, I had them twice a week, every week, until I turned 30. I had to miss so much school that, if I hadnt gone to Catholic schools (where there was no attendance requirement), I'd never have been promoted.

I even recall having an MRI done when I was about two years old. And I'm not exaggerating when I say that I took an average of 30 aspirin per day from the age of 8 until 30 (That's part of my kidney problem now). I spent most of my allowance on aspirin (and savings stamps). My parents didnt know what to do about them, since the MRI didnt show anything. So I'd take my aspirin and spend a day or two in bed with each one.

Then the migraines disappeared when I was 30. I had to get daily traction treatments at my local hospital for a minor neck injury -- and, by coincidence, the migraines went away right then.

Now I just have occasional sinus headaches. They're uncomfortable but nothing at all like the migraines.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:10 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,739,063 times
Hi Freebeers...long time no see but doesn't mean I don't think of you and try to catch some of you in other threads.

Hi to msev....good people here.

I did't get to read back but GB hoping things improve for you..maybe your son and friends can lend you a little "skunk" (wink wink) potion.

Feel better TFW

Old 03-15-2012, 07:21 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,739,063 times
Sidenote....OMGAWD I just went back a couple of pages and you people have been really busy squishing mice , spraying birds and taking out the population...LOL Hope you had a coupon for that Raid.

I am Laughing my butt off here. I would do the same. A baby mouse got in our house once and I went out and bought 75.00 worth of stuff to kill it and wouldn't go down in the basement for four months....made my husband do all the laundry and if I needed something I would wait for him to get home from work to get it.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:25 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I had dozens of bird feeders and got rid of all of them a few years ago because of the bird poop all over my patio furniture and pavers. Birds are so pretty to watch -- on someone else's property.

I'm ok -- much more sore today than yesterday, but I expected that. My head hurts terribly...not the worry-after-a-fall kind of headache, just the nagging bone-bruise kind of headache.
My feeders hang far enough out so the poop isn't a problem. There is nothing I enjoy more than listing to them eat when it's quiet out. i have more house work that doesnt get done becasue i stopped to look at a bird.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
@TFW

Welcome to the nut house!

Old 03-15-2012, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Happy Thursday....

I'm not FEELING the Happy....but I hope everyone else does.
My job is really getting on my last nerve. Unless something changes, I truly think this will be my last year of working there. I have a wonderful supervisor, but our overall management just sucks. I'm tired of spending all my prayer time trying to like them and have a right attitude day after day after day.

Hope you are back to your old self soon TFW ! My daughter has migraines and is always prone to get them the humidity is high.
Sorry to hear your feeling that way about your job. Maybe it is time to start looking. Maybe you'll either find something new or realize maybe it's not that bad. Best I can do toady, got a headache myself this morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff