Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 11:55 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times

Advertisements

I got the drafting pencils from coppenhagen and those were nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 08:14 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
I got the Dove spray and some Purina cat food. We love free cat food around here.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:35 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
I git the aluminum water bottle from Carilion Clinic!!!!! I love these things. I just fill them with ice and let it melt for cool fresh water when we're playing in the river. This one has a nice wide mouth so all kinds of ice cubes will fit!! Also great for an adult beverage when no glass is allowed... i'm just saying.

I'm happy. Got flowers and chocolate covered strawberries from hubby and a sweet freebie in the mail!!

Old 02-14-2015, 03:38 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I git the aluminum water bottle from Carilion Clinic!!!!! I love these things. I just fill them with ice and let it melt for cool fresh water when we're playing in the river. This one has a nice wide mouth so all kinds of ice cubes will fit!! Also great for an adult beverage when no glass is allowed... i'm just saying.

I'm happy. Got flowers and chocolate covered strawberries from hubby and a sweet freebie in the mail!!

be careful of those bottles they rust inside and can get you very sick ...just saying please be careful .

Old 02-18-2015, 04:25 PM

22,184 posts, read 14,796,611 times
I got a Meta health bar today!

Old 02-23-2015, 06:20 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Meta health bar came on Saturday, and today I got another sample of Dove deodorant, from Target. I don't remember requesting samples from two different places ... Oh, well! At least I'll smell nice when I'm confused ....

Old 02-25-2015, 08:22 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Woo Hoo! Today I received a gorgeous water bottle from Carilion Clinic and a lot of generously-sized Mario Badescu skin care samples. I havent even been ordering many samples lately (although that will change) so getting these two great freebies was an awesome surprise. Thanks so much, dear Bob, for posting them.

Old 02-26-2015, 03:21 AM

94 posts, read 160,238 times
There are people who we call freebie seekers and all they want to do is to get as much informations or products as possible for free. I think that's better if you search some better quality products in discount, normally I like to visit discount codes offering sites like Dealslands where I got some promo codes and free stuff.

Old 02-26-2015, 08:33 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,416,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina_miller View Post
There are people who we call freebie seekers and all they want to do is to get as much informations or products as possible for free. I think that's better if you search some better quality products in discount, normally I like to visit discount codes offering sites like Dealslands where I got some promo codes and free stuff.

How rude. This forum was set up for those who want freebies. Who are you to criticize us? Bob works long and hard to post all these wonderful freebies for us -- and we appreciate it.

Your link is for a site in the United Kingdom so I doubt many of us "freebie seekers" will be using it.

Old 02-26-2015, 11:46 PM

94 posts, read 160,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFW46 View Post
How rude. This forum was set up for those who want freebies. Who are you to criticize us? Bob works long and hard to post all these wonderful freebies for us -- and we appreciate it.

Your link is for a site in the United Kingdom so I doubt many of us "freebie seekers" will be using it.
I didn't mean like that, even I like free stuffs. Sometimes we prefer only free things instead of buying some quality products and there are numerous options on internet to grab discount codes for quality stuff. Actually I appreciate Bob for his hard work but we should shop for both freebies and discounts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff