Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 08:11 PM

2 posts, read 1,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
OP: I seem to always go to Grape SEED Extract for issues and this one no different. I'm 81 soon and have been taking GSE for decades and NO BAD BREATH...It's so much an Inside Job for this issue.

https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com...l-health-Study

And for fluoride products, I avoid them with a passion. Read all the pros and cons of this toxin. The industry has really done a snow job on the public.

On dental health in general, if only I had known and done years ago what I know now, I'd have saved myself from dental agony and $$$...I do not go to dentists now for close to 10 yrs and proud of my accomplishments. Eliminate sugars and refined carbs a lot in your diet.

And on toothpaste, I use coconut oil TP for the last few years and lately been buying Now Foods brand and it's great.

And my thinking is if dentists advised their patients on antioxidants for gum health, they would lose a lot of business....ha
I second that. I've been having the same ongoing issues with my breath for a while now and the only thing that seems to help make my breath smell a little milder is GSE.

Natural Treatment for Bad Breath - Using Grapefruit Extract for Halitosis

It seems to have strong antibacterial and antioxidant activity that inhibits the growth of oral bacteria that causes constant bad breath.

https://www.ijclinicaltrials.com/ind...ticle/view/135

You can use it a few different ways but I like to add a few drops of it into some water and gargle my mouth out with it. Give it a try, it should at least help you reduce how bad your breath smells.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2019, 11:27 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,784,983 times
We're talking different GSE products, you are talking about GrapeFRUIT and that is an anti viral and if that works for you GOOD.

I don't use that but what I use is Grape SEED extract from the grape and this product is anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal ..

People get very confused with these two products.

I've been taking Grape SEED ex for about 25 yrs soon and it's a miracle for the immune system and so much in our bodies.

Old 08-01-2019, 09:53 AM

5 posts, read 3,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
... I use is Grape SEED extract from the grape and this product is anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal ...
I've searched to find that kind of product, is this is a "grape seed extract" mouthwash?

Do you have a link perhaps?

Thanks

Old 09-25-2019, 02:42 PM

5 posts, read 7,026 times
Read my post please, there is a cure. Don’t ask people that haven’t gone through it. They have no clue. Manual toothbrush doesn’t work.

Old 10-17-2019, 11:23 AM

1 posts, read 595 times
PLEASE EVYONE … READ THIS MESSAGE 
Hi ! I am suffering with a terrible back in my throat sour taste. I have it since I was 10 years old . Iam 35 now and because of that I have bad breath .
So I have to brush my teeth 3 time a day or more if I have to go somewhere .
Every time I put something in my mouth I will taste sour again.
So I am always positive and always was searching for answers. So Please listen to this……
I didn’t know that I have Acid Reflux … I don’t have any of the symptoms just the sour taste in the back of my throat and post nasal drip. So the first time I when to the ENT doctor She was positive my problems were due to Acid Reflux. She was so sure that game me the feeling that … She was right!!!
So Im against medications for that because Acid Reflux is not caused for too much acid . It is the opposite!. So I decided to buy The Pivot Protocol that gives you more understand about this issue.
The program is expensive around $200 but in my case give me the solution without medications that I was looking for…
- I will give you some tips for you to follow if u want .. This is some of the tips in the Pivot Protocol…
- Eat white rice (Not Brown) Brown rice is too hard on the stomach and this one needs to heal .
- Drink lots of soups (Miso, Fish , Turkey are great options)
- If you eat meat eat turkey or fish ( do not eat meat at nite ) You can have other meats but for the first 2 months let first ur stomach to heal. If u take meat (anykind ) buy a good Digestive Enzimes
- Avoid the use of Antibiotics ( Of curse only if u really need them )
- Don’t expend money buying expensive probiotics ( Use natural ones) pickles, Miso, Kombucha etc
- Try not to use too much supplements ( Ur body suffers to digest them ) just eat right !
- Eat an apple after your lunch (help digestion)
- Do not drink Cold Drink (very important )
- Drink Green Tea ( Cleans ur body)
- Cut on the sweets
- Cut on the fried food
- Eat easy digest food . Do not over eat and mix too many things together at once.
- Listen how r u feeling after eating.. ur body will tell u when is not feeling good.
- Exercise
Now I will give you some of my diet. I really suggest to try this diet for at least 1 month to see if ur improve or get rid of your bad breath ….. ( You don’t have nothing to lose and lot to win!!! )
So … Something inside me was telling me that I should start a diet to heal my stomach for at least 3 months and after this I will little by little adding more stuff.. So I decide to go Gluten Free and Dairy Free diet. Lots of soups (luch and dinner) , Gluten Free white rice . I m just having Gluten free food (As much as u can) .
Its amazing how much gluten free food I can find in the supermarket. I love cheese too and I found cream cheese, provolone cheese and other Diary free food. An taste delicious!!!
So my diet….
- Brakfast: Cashew milk ( I prefer not to eat much sweet) (warm or room temperature) , G. Free bread ( I put it in the freezer the I microwave for 10 sec and then I toast it )with olives , Dairy free cream cheese, butter etc. or gluten free cereal . I found delicious G.F. Granola and Oatmeal
- Luch: I love pasta (G.F) with anything , not red sauce but u can add veggies, olive oil.
Rice also with Sautee veggies, or chicken in the oven (just remember to have ur enzymes after )
- Sopus ( Miso , turkey soup, chicken soup ) Mushroom soup . Instead of regular milk use almond milk.
Dinner: I just have soups (No meat) and I love to add rice noodles in the soup. Or rice.

So iam in my week #3 of my diet and I am 80% better !!! No meds .
The best thing …. The food is delicious!!! I think more and more people are G.F. and diary free that the companies are having better products now and they r improving!
My son was suffering from bad allergies . Always congested . He had Adnoids removed. But He was the same. I decide to change his diet little by little to diary free and just in 4 days … There is a Big difference =). And it is not easy he is already 10 years old and his is half italian . Love pastas and cheese, pizza and burgers . But …. I m not giving up!!!!!
This is all I want to say … Please Please Please … Do this diet for at least 1 month . I am so sure you will see a HUGE change .
Forgot to tell you do meditations for 20 min. This helps a lot to calm ur stress . Its so good!
You can finf Miso paste in Asian markets . As well as the rice noodles and other healthy stuff.
Please le me know ur experience !! I will open my forum to see them from time to time.
Glod bless u all =)
Blue Bird
Please do me a favor... Can u copy this message to other forums ? I will do it too . Tks!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health