Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 10:28 PM

13 posts, read 109,524 times

Advertisements

Here is a link to Denver neighborhoods Urban Denver Neighborhood Guide l Neighborhood Information l Denver Neighborhood Map l LIVE Urban Real Estate... I lived in Park Hill and commuted every day to Englewood off I-25. Mornings were fine. I took Colorado blvd south to i25 and got to work in 30 minutes. Going home was a struggle at least a few days a week if not more no matter what time I left work. Snow days were bad. Sometimes it was up to an hour, but usually around 45 minutes. I honestly wished I had moved more south of Denver since the drive time later at night and on the weekends was much shorter (20 min no traffic) when I went out. I had a dog too so needed to rush to let him out. Denver can get either really cold some months or really hot others so you can't just leave your dog out in the yard all months. The good thing is Colorado in general is dog friendly so you should find rentals home or apt. With no issue. At 1300 a month you may want to search 2 bedrooms to get more options. The house probably has a basement with extra space. Check Craigslist. People are very friendly so just ask anyone in a restaurant or bar ideal areas. You can get a place really fast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 09:28 PM

41 posts, read 85,119 times
I'm not sure if you looking for suburban or urban living, but Highlands Ranch, Centennial and Greenwood Village are all really nice suburban areas. It may be difficult to find a 3bdrm for $1300. I found one in Highlands Ranch for $1500, 3 BDRM + 2 1/2 Bath with great mountain view.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver