Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 03:03 PM

9,524 posts, read 16,507,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Hey, Jim -- you are living rent free at your sister's and right now not working, but she does and I assume her husband does, too....

The answer is to "help" her by fixing dinner for everyone. "Surely you're tired dear sister, let me help". That way YOU get to take control of what's being made and you get to look like a hero for helping!

Actually since I started this thread I found a part time job and I am paying rent. Which is great. I found the job within a month of moving in with them. Yes both of them work full time. They don't seem to want me cooking, mainly because the husband doesn't eat very healthy. I would definitely not be cooking or eating what he does. In fact he want no part of healthy food or so it seems. I take care of their lawn, cut the grass each week and take care of the trash. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2013, 08:48 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,647,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
Actually since I started this thread I found a part time job and I am paying rent. Which is great. I found the job within a month of moving in with them. Yes both of them work full time. They don't seem to want me cooking, mainly because the husband doesn't eat very healthy. I would definitely not be cooking or eating what he does. In fact he want no part of healthy food or so it seems. I take care of their lawn, cut the grass each week and take care of the trash. Thanks.
Can't you buy and cook your dinner, then clean up before they begin making theirs? Seems like you could work something out like this since they work full time and you are part time. It wouldn't matter what time of day you did this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diabetes