Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2011, 04:18 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,284,688 times

Advertisements

The Diet Solution Program - Why Diets Keep You Fat And Prevent Weight Loss

Best Diet Plan for Weight Loss with Meal Plans and Easy Recipes

The Zone/Paleo for dummies. Says avoid wheat. Greaaattt tips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 05:05 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,065,107 times
Another epic fail.

There is no secret to losing weight. Whether you're wanting to go low carb or take a more balanced approach you simply need to make sure you're eating the proper macros and calorie levels. Everything will fall into place after that.

"Diets" like Paleo and Eat Right for your Blood Type that recommend you remove entire food groups from your diet are simply retarded with no scientific or logical basis. Avoid them like the plague.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:17 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,780,434 times
Ladies, here is the REAL diet solution program: The BreastLift Diet. Keep the girls plum and firm so you don't sag like a hag by the time you turn 50:

Natural Breast Lift Diet - Shape Up Your Breasts Without Breast Lift Surgery

Remember: The BreastlLift Way is the only way!

Old 07-25-2011, 05:59 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,755,036 times
How about "Stand Next to a Fat Guy Diet" so you look relatively thin?

Or, "The Lower Your Standards Diet" because you finally gave up?

Or "The A-M Diet" in which you cut your calories in half by only eating foods that start with the letters A through M. It's kind of like low carb in that if you cut out carbs you eat less food. Same thing. The assumptions are you don't eat more N-Z foods and you don't eat more fats and proteins.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:28 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,707,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
How about "Stand Next to a Fat Guy Diet" so you look relatively thin?

Or, "The Lower Your Standards Diet" because you finally gave up?

Or "The A-M Diet" in which you cut your calories in half by only eating foods that start with the letters A through M. It's kind of like low carb in that if you cut out carbs you eat less food. Same thing. The assumptions are you don't eat more N-Z foods and you don't eat more fats and proteins.
Let's see. I could still eat bacon, biscuits, candy and cookies. OK, I'm in.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:32 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Here we go again. LL, What is your point of starting threads like this? There have been at least 5-7 that you started only to beg the mods to delete it - Your Spartan Warrior Diet yesterday being the latest.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Here we go again. LL, What is your point of starting threads like this? There have been at least 5-7 that you started only to beg the mods to delete it - Your Spartan Warrior Diet yesterday being the latest.
That one didn't last very long did it?

Old 07-26-2011, 04:32 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Of course you'd rather follow Bova. He fantasizes about being a warrior, much like you do.

Oh, and just a heads up, when you post a link which has a picture of a women posing nude right on the front page, it's common sense to include a "NSFW" warning.
Notice how LL seems to avoid answering questions that people have on her posts? I think I am one of the "experts" in these parts when it comes to health, fitness, nutrition and I have asked her in many many of her threads questions but she fails to answer any of them. But, someone who obviously knows NOTHING about health/nutrition/fitness asks as question and she's quick to reply.

Sounds like an internet version of a little kid being afraid to play with the big kids. Worried that they'll be exposed for not knowing much and being out of their league.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:41 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,284,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Of course you'd rather follow Bova. He fantasizes about being a warrior, much like you do.

Oh, and just a heads up, when you post a link which has a picture of a women posing nude right on the front page, it's common sense to include a "NSFW" warning.
Yeah that's why I originally posted the Spartan Manifesto link.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Notice how LL seems to avoid answering questions that people have on her posts? I think I am one of the "experts" in these parts when it comes to health, fitness, nutrition and I have asked her in many many of her threads questions but she fails to answer any of them. But, someone who obviously knows NOTHING about health/nutrition/fitness asks as question and she's quick to reply.

Sounds like an internet version of a little kid being afraid to play with the big kids. Worried that they'll be exposed for not knowing much and being out of their league.
I've noticed that too. Just yesterday I asked her for some science backing up one of her absurd claims and she tried to drag the debate into anecdotal evidence and personal testimony. When I wouldn't allow her to do that she simply left the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon&lime View Post
Yeah that's why I originally posted the Spartan Manifesto link.
Which you took down after me and Lao promptly laughed you off the forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss