Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 08:16 PM

12,460 posts, read 20,082,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
So in "theory" there could be any price point, but that doesnt mean there will be supply at that point. There is demand for free apartments, but I dont see any being built.
You are again reasoning about supply/demand when the value of money is fixed. If you change this assumption, what you are saying makes little sense.

A shift in the value of money is NOT the same as a shift in the price of some good/service. You are talking about the latter.

Quote:
Ive been to battle with you on several subjects, all of which youve used your claimed degrees or experience as a reference point.
Nonsense, I don't talk about my degrees or experience unless someone else "forces" me to do so. You are obviously getting me mixed up with someone else.

Quote:
Even the average human knows not to give the interviewer knuckles or make fart jokes. In fact, it takes a person with serious mental handicaps to not realize the inappropriateness of their actions.
I'm talking about personality, you are talking about something much different. Although, I'm sure you are not running off calling your co-workers names like you do here, your underlying personality is going to be the same. It is your personality that plays a big role in how well you do in life, not your ability to only fart when your with your buddies, etc.

Quote:
That is actually a terrific assessment of me. The only thing is, I am rational on here as well, you and others simply disagree with my assertions, but that does not make them not rational.
Having inaccurate perceptions of your abilities will also limit your success.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics