Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 11:08 PM

1,005 posts, read 1,891,737 times

Advertisements

Hello to you too, Hoosier -

Nice to see you, as well. I suppose many of us cold winter climate folks have tried to enjoy as much of the sunshine & 80-degree weather before our snow in a matter of weeks. We'll all be back online soon as we store away peanuts & boxes of tea & hibernate for the winter months like little Hobbits!

Yes, Philip mentioned Countrywide in an earlier post & I didn't know about that. I'd love to hear any info you dig up from your reporter friend, if you don't mind sharing. I'm not very money savvy, so this is all brand new to me. Chief's been very good with sharing credit union info & others have posted helpful links, which is great as it helps others who are wondering but prefer not to post, too.

Thank you for the invite. I tend to be in the House, Garden or Technology forums lately, but I do check out more posts all around the board than I actually post to. See you in your neck of the woods soon!

Carolina & Scirocco, thank you for posting.

Also, thank you kindly to everyone who sent helpful info via PM.

Have a great weekend everyone... VV

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics