Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 10:53 PM

1,002 posts, read 1,049,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitpausebutton2 View Post
So recently good friend of mine got pushed out of his apt due to rent increase, i know its basic of price and demand, but in the middle is greed? Seems to be a never ending issue, so how does it ever end? Excuses always been find a better job, move out and commute. But the problem still follows. Move out 20 miles to find greener grass, only to be push out again when the city gets bigger and LL keeps raising rents. Think this will ever end? Push out the lesser paying person for the better person that is willing to pay your demanding non-negotiable price?
Market value is not greed sir.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 11:59 PM

10,351 posts, read 8,572,211 times
Quote:
Yes and hopefully by then it will be the ONLY DEBT i have to worry about, and any extra income will be focus on paying it off quickly as possible. Bank already made a profit by reselling it, so why keep paying on it for 30 years when you can pay it off in 15 ( in theory). No need to pay 15 years of interest unless your force by a contract or court order.
The bank did, but the company that buys the loan from the bank will want to make a profit too. Otherwise why buy the loan from the bank.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:31 PM

30,896 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Cities are more and more becoming the place for richy-rich people or people who are OK with living like a peasant in a box.
....And this has all been planned, thanks to U.N. Agenda 21.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuSLrchSL7M&t=1s

Old 05-09-2018, 08:55 AM

30,896 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Can't Buy A Home? - That's The Idea And This Is Why - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtRVgt7IeXY

Old 05-09-2018, 08:19 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
got pushed out? did the apartment building burn down? is someone living there now? why didn't your friend stay?

Old 05-10-2018, 11:42 AM

2,360 posts, read 1,915,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
got pushed out? did the apartment building burn down? is someone living there now? why didn't your friend stay?
Rent was raised above his budget. Other words, bills goes up but your paycheck doesnt ( no matter what job your in, bills will aways be the first to rise then your paycheck will) and thats some BULLS

Old 05-10-2018, 01:57 PM

5,907 posts, read 4,431,507 times
Quote:
Rent was raised above his budget. Other words, bills goes up but your paycheck doesnt ( no matter what job your in, bills will aways be the first to rise then your paycheck will) and thats some BULLS
So, what you’re saying is there was another person who could afford the rent? In other words, that person must be getting raises at work?

Old 05-10-2018, 02:13 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
So its a business safety net to screw the consumer if they want to get out of debt faster? See what I mean that the game wants you to be in debt so they can bank as much as possible off you. My interest is not to allow that happen and not my fault or problem that I had the funds to pay the "debt off" before the terms are up. Goal is to be out of debt.
But it is your fault that you signed that agreement. I ALWAYS make sure any loan I take out lets me pay off early.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:30 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,806,429 times
Quote:
What? You believe that no one ever gets a raise/promotion/changes jobs to get a higher paycheck before they have a bill increase? That’s just nonsense.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:29 PM

2,360 posts, read 1,915,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatsright19 View Post
So, what you’re saying is there was another person who could afford the rent? In other words, that person must be getting raises at work?
na just the other person is a moron or doesnt have a family to support. Each of our own has a budget and know when to leave when the situation is not worth the extra funds and services remains the same. Sorry, if i was hit with a 100$ increase in rent, i expect something in return to support the increase other then helping to pay your tax bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics