Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 05:06 PM

3,306 posts, read 4,156,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
but it is all over the human condition. Including politics, education, economics and wars.
Unfortunately religion in America is a big thing, yes. But its been removed from academia long ago, so I like my economics without religion.

Quote:
The middle east conflict, the worship of our fellow man's debt, the complete depravity of man, the mounting tensions, food shortages, economic downturns, natural disasters ect...
People have been saying this since the bible was created. There have been many times in our history that have been dramatically worse than now - the plague, depression, WW 2 etc. So, its unclear why right now "is the time" where as it was not during other downturns in human history. Also, just to note the bible isn't exactly consistent about this stuff, it was after all stated that the world would end a long time ago - Matthew 16:28
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2008, 05:20 PM

4,077 posts, read 5,608,852 times
Default You must have watched this film!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
Has anyone actually researched into who created it, how it was created, and how it came to pass in congress? It gives a whole new meaning to money being the root of all evil. Even as a Christian, I was skeptical to all of this Illuminati NWO conspiracy stuff, but this has shaken me to the core. It's almost like I've seen a ghost or I'm indentifying just how matrix like the world we live in is. The deceptions of Satan have blinded men. It's all just a big lie. I'm working for money that has no real value. The only value of it is based upon borrower's ability to pay their debts to money created out of thin air. I want no part of it at this point. I want to start using gold for transactions. I almost want to close my savings and checking accounts at the bank.

America: Freedom to Fascism

You sound like you've just watched this documentary. For a doc about fiscal policy It is quite entertaining and very informative. If you have not watched it then it is a MUST see. I loved it. Netflix has it also. Every American needs to watch this film!!!!

Old 05-14-2008, 06:40 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanoid View Post
Unfortunately religion in America is a big thing, yes. But its been removed from academia long ago, so I like my economics without religion.

People have been saying this since the bible was created. There have been many times in our history that have been dramatically worse than now - the plague, depression, WW 2 etc. So, its unclear why right now "is the time" where as it was not during other downturns in human history. Also, just to note the bible isn't exactly consistent about this stuff, it was after all stated that the world would end a long time ago - Matthew 16:28
May God have mercy on your soul. You are in candy land if you think this kind of monetary system that the entire world runs on is sustainable. No man knows the exact time or hour, but it is coming. The evidence is all around you. NWO is at hand.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
America: Freedom to Fascism

You sound like you've just watched this documentary. For a doc about fiscal policy It is quite entertaining and very informative. If you have not watched it then it is a MUST see. I loved it. Netflix has it also. Every American needs to watch this film!!!!
I don't know about this 9/11 truth crap. Is it possible our government could have pulled it off? Maybe. More than likely, it was just a huge (possibly intentional) government slip up. Even Ron Paul acknowledges that it was carried out by Al Queda terrorists. I don't know what to believe anymore except the word of God at this point.

My question is who will join me in vain and die fighting the NWO to preserve our liberty? Where do we go from here? Where do we gather to fight the tyranny? Where do we go to take back our country? When do we stop paying our unjust dues to this monster of a federal bureaucracy? When do we take a stand?

The men of the Alamo under the command of William Barret Travis made a stand knowing full well that they would die. A line was drawn in the sand and the opportunity was given to not cross that line and abandon the old Spanish mission. All but one crossed that line (some frenchmen didn't, but he is irrelevent and looked at as a cowardly pansy). Those men were willing to pay the ultimate price for something as they truly believed in. Freedom is the universal cause that inspires mankind to the greatest levels of bravery, valor, sacrifice, and heroism.

Throughout history there has been an epic struggle of good vs. evil. Freedom vs tyranny. We are the last generation and we have the chance to die a patriots death defending this blessed country and the lives of those who we hold most dear to our hearts. Our line is clearly drawn in the sand. We are besieged by a corrupt federal government that is under control of the world bankers. Who will walk across that line with me? Who will die in the name of liberty and of all things Godly?

Old 05-14-2008, 07:13 PM

Quote:
You are in candy land if you think this kind of monetary system that the entire world runs on is sustainable.
What an argument, I most know where you got your ph.d!

Old 05-14-2008, 07:24 PM

5,760 posts, read 11,548,273 times
Quote:

My question is who will join me in vain and die fighting the NWO to preserve our liberty? Where do we go from here? Where do we gather to fight the tyranny? Where do we go to take back our country? When do we stop paying our unjust dues to this monster of a federal bureaucracy? When do we take a stand?
Write and tell me how it went. If His Kingdom were of this world . . . His followers would fight . . . if you do not understand that concept, you may want to spend more time in the Gospels than on the internet.

But overall, it seems the Amish do a fine job of holding the line.

Quote:

The men of the Alamo under the command of William Barret Travis made a stand knowing full well that they would die. A line was drawn in the sand and the opportunity was given to not cross that line and abandon the old Spanish mission. All but one crossed that line (some frenchmen didn't, but he is irrelevent and looked at as a cowardly pansy). Those men were willing to pay the ultimate price for something as they truly believed in. Freedom is the universal cause that inspires mankind to the greatest levels of bravery, valor, sacrifice, and heroism.
We had family at the Alamo. Key word there being "AT" the Alamo. Not in it. We won that battle.

Quote:
Throughout history there has been an epic struggle of good vs. evil. Freedom vs tyranny. We are the last generation and we have the chance to die a patriots death defending this blessed country and the lives of those who we hold most dear to our hearts. Our line is clearly drawn in the sand. We are besieged by a corrupt federal government that is under control of the world bankers. Who will walk across that line with me? Who will die in the name of liberty and of all things Godly?
Before you are ready to march to war, you might want to check which way your compass is pointing.

Sounds a whole lot like God speaking to GW and telling him to attack Saddam.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:25 PM

4,077 posts, read 5,608,852 times
Quote:
I don't know about this 9/11 truth crap. Is it possible our government could have pulled it off? Maybe. More than likely, it was just a huge (possibly intentional) government slip up. Even Ron Paul acknowledges that it was carried out by Al Queda terrorists. I don't know what to believe anymore except the word of God at this point.

It has nothing to do with 9-11 truth crap.
Its about the establishment of the federal reserve and US monetary policy in general.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip T View Post
Write and tell me how it went. If His Kingdom were of this world . . . His followers would fight . . . if you do not understand that concept, you may want to spend more time in the Gospels than on the internet.

But overall, it seems the Amish do a fine job of holding the line.

We had family at the Alamo. Key word there being "AT" the Alamo. Not in it. We won that battle.

Before you are ready to march to war, you might want to check which way your compass is pointing.

Sounds a whole lot like God speaking to GW and telling him to attack Saddam.
I'm all for peaceful secession from the NWO, but I don't think it's going to go down that way. When they forcefully try to install a bio chip (the mark) I will resist in self defense. If it's a sin to forcefully resist the NWO, then God have mercy on my soul. I believe there are some who are called to be shepards in these perilous times. I want to preserve my freedom and the freedom of those I love until Christ returns. Then, I want to join his righteous army to rid the world of sin once and for all and to slay the wicked oppressors.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:04 AM

Err....umm......okay. So the federal reverse system eh?

Old 10-07-2008, 07:55 PM

bump. anyone dare not call it conspiracy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics