Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 06:19 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times

Advertisements

He told a crowd of tea partiers his mom was a life time member of the NAACP,the tea partys most hated enemy. He will go down in flames just like all those judas blacks in the tea party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 06:36 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,192 times
I'll bet 1000k, this came from at least 1 person in the crowd when he said that....

"that uppity boy has nerve talking about the NAACP! They hate white people!"

Old 07-26-2010, 06:54 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,849,062 times
Not sure why you think anyone is going to care that West mother was a member of the naacp.

Go West this tea party member will be casting my vote for Allen West

Old 07-26-2010, 06:55 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,849,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
I'll bet 1000k, this came from at least 1 person in the crowd when he said that....

"that uppity boy has nerve talking about the NAACP! They hate white people!"
he actually got quite the applause from that part of the speech. You should watch the video

YouTube - How Will Allen Heal This Country?!

Old 07-26-2010, 06:56 PM

402 posts, read 853,315 times
Default Republicans and Race

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Race is not a factor among Republican primaries/general elections. It's a non-issue. The Tea Party doesn't care whether their candidate is black, white, of hispanic descent or Asian descent. I'm not saying Democrats are all racist or anything, but race is a factor among Democratic candidates. You heard it all the time in 2008. "I'm going to vote for Obama because I want to have a black president." No one cares that Allen (not Allan by the way) West is black. He's an American that holds political views in line with the Tea Party. On the other hand, calling an American who happens to be black "Judas" because he disagrees with you politically, certainly sounds racist. Why should all blacks vote Democrat? If they look at the issues and find they allign more with the Democratic Party, then they should vote Democrat. But if they find themselves more in line with the Republican Party, how is that a bad thing?

Old 07-26-2010, 07:04 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Look at all those white racists clapping for a black man. They obviously know Allen West is a white man in blackface

Old 07-26-2010, 07:28 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
he actually got quite the applause from that part of the speech. You should watch the video

YouTube - How Will Allen Heal This Country?!
Yet, the tea partiers have = the NAACP to the KKK the last month or two a lot lately? And they cheered when he said that? I'm

Old 07-26-2010, 07:32 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nva79 View Post
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Race is not a factor among Republican primaries/general elections. It's a non-issue. The Tea Party doesn't care whether their candidate is black, white, of hispanic descent or Asian descent. I'm not saying Democrats are all racist or anything, but race is a factor among Democratic candidates. You heard it all the time in 2008. "I'm going to vote for Obama because I want to have a black president." No one cares that Allen (not Allan by the way) West is black. He's an American that holds political views in line with the Tea Party. On the other hand, calling an American who happens to be black "Judas" because he disagrees with you politically, certainly sounds racist. Why should all blacks vote Democrat? If they look at the issues and find they allign more with the Democratic Party, then they should vote Democrat. But if they find themselves more in line with the Republican Party, how is that a bad thing?

What is interesting is that I really don't care if he is a republican, but to align yourself up with an organization that has a reported number of racist makes him in many blacks eyes as a judas (and that is being polite)

Old 07-26-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nva79 View Post
Its not about the republican party its about the tea party. Formed to destroy President Obama and the idea of him at all cost.

Old 07-26-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Not sure why you think anyone is going to care that West mother was a member of the naacp.

Go West this tea party member will be casting my vote for Allen West
Oh they care. He was trying to keep that secret believe that. You will see. Keep your head i the clouds. People in your party care a lot just ask them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections