Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: TRUMP or OBAMA in 2012???
Trump 24 30.38%
Obama 32 40.51%
Neither 17 21.52%
Other 6 7.59%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 10:00 PM

898 posts, read 827,922 times

Advertisements

Some moderator chose to combine my topic with someone else's poll. I don't do polls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,630,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Isn't this the second or third thread on the subject of Trump for President?

Nita
They moderators merged me and zoombas together. I had a poll, he had the "Donald Trump for President".

Old 01-12-2011, 10:18 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,630,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
Some moderator chose to combine my topic with someone else's poll. I don't do polls.
Yeah I was wondering what that was all about. I wish they would merge all the "Sarah Palin", Gay related and "Why do blacks do (insert action)" threads.......damn there wouldnt be much to read on here if they did that though.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:58 AM

898 posts, read 827,922 times
Considering the obvious political bias of most moderators here who use their power to stifle and control the topics you aren't surprised are you?

Old 01-13-2011, 01:27 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
Yeah I was wondering what that was all about. I wish they would merge all the "Sarah Palin", Gay related and "Why do blacks do (insert action)" threads.......damn there wouldnt be much to read on here if they did that though.
good for you, me too. I am sick of 100 threads on the same subjects. If they are threads that are a little different and started months apart, that is different.

Nita

Old 01-13-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
Considering the obvious political bias of most moderators here who use their power to stifle and control the topics you aren't surprised are you?
and what political bias would that be?

Nita

Old 01-13-2011, 05:03 PM

852 posts, read 1,357,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I'm ready, bet he would do a hell of a lot better then what we now have. At least he has business sense, which also helps. And i truly believe he is someone who wants to help our economy.
What proof do you have that business sense makes someone a better, more competent president? Did George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, or Bill Clinton have business experience? And wanting to do something to help isn't the same as being able to do something that will help.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,803,457 times
I just listened to Trump speaking on The Kudlow Report. He is absolutely right. We are being played and laughed at by the Chinese.

I also listened to the president speaking earlier today as he jokingly begged the Chinese president to buy some of our products. I was embarassed. Our jobs are being tranfered over to China at record rates and our president is taking the conceding position and hanging his hat on a token airplane order for Boeing?

The current administration has no idea how much damage their policies have done to our long-term prosperity as a nation. We need a new breed of leaders. In my opinion the stage is being set for a viable third party to emerge.

Last edited by Lincolnian; 01-19-2011 at 06:45 PM..

Old 01-19-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnian View Post
I just listened to Trump speaking on The Kudlow Report. He is absolutely right. We are being played and laughed at by the Chinese.

I also listened to the president speaking earlier today as he jokingly begged the Chinese president to buy some of our products. I was embarassed. Our jobs are being tranfered over to China at record rates and our president is taking the conceding position and hanging his hat on a token airplane order for Boeing?

The current administration has no idea how much damage their policies have done to our long-term prosperity as a nation. We need a new breed of leaders. In my opinion the stage is being set for a viable third party to emerge.
But didn't you know he is the most respected President world wide we have ever had, the guy from Denmark told us that a couple days ago???

Nita

Old 01-20-2011, 04:06 AM

4,538 posts, read 6,803,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
But didn't you know he is the most respected President world wide we have ever had, the guy from Denmark told us that a couple days ago???

Nita
True. Classic strategy building up your opponent as you get ready to rob them blind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections