Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2012, 11:31 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
you must be one of the santorum supporters i was talking about.
rofl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 08:30 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,453,176 times
Well it looks like Gingrich is showing signs of calling it quits. So all thesupporters/delegates who liked him because he was so "smart" and a "good debater" would probably prefer Paul over Romney considering so many polls show that Paul does by far the best of the candidates when it comes to choosing candidates who they think would do the best in a debate against Obama.

Newt Gingrich cuts staff, aims at Tampa - POLITICO.com

Politico is wrong. He isn't 3rd in delegates he's a distant 4th in delegates.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:14 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Well it looks like Gingrich is showing signs of calling it quits. So all thesupporters/delegates who liked him because he was so "smart" and a "good debater" would probably prefer Paul over Romney considering so many polls show that Paul does by far the best of the candidates when it comes to choosing candidates who they think would do the best in a debate against Obama.

Newt Gingrich cuts staff, aims at Tampa - POLITICO.com

Politico is wrong. He isn't 3rd in delegates he's a distant 4th in delegates.
EVERY source I have seen puts him ahead of Paul. So when is Paul going to realize his Presidential bid is going to end just like the last two attempts?

Old 03-28-2012, 10:50 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,195,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Yup, and the internet straw polls from December clearly shows that Ron Paul is the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

And the fact that more people search for Ron Paul on google clearly shows that Ron Paul the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

And the the size of the crowd at the Ron Paul rally you watched on youtube demonstrates that he is the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

And the volume of the applause you heard at the debate can only mean Ron Paul is the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

I think I can... I think I can...

Old 03-28-2012, 03:15 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,432,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Yup, and the internet straw polls from December clearly shows that Ron Paul is the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

And the fact that more people search for Ron Paul on google clearly shows that Ron Paul the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

And the the size of the crowd at the Ron Paul rally you watched on youtube demonstrates that he is the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

And the volume of the applause you heard at the debate can only mean Ron Paul is the most popular candidate who will get the most votes.

I think I can... I think I can...
Sigh,why do you hate George Washington?........

Old 03-29-2012, 07:14 PM

Ron Paul WON Nevada, and took over GOP Convention! - YouTube

Ron Paul surges in Nevada!

Old 03-29-2012, 07:28 PM

Also he's the first GOP candidate to be on the ballot in all 50 states!

Ron Paul First GOP Candidate With Ballot Access In All 50 States! - YouTube

Old 03-29-2012, 07:34 PM

Another 5000 plus crowd probably in MD. This is the first of 9 clips

Ron Paul March 28 2012 University of Maryland 1 of 9 Healthcare Misuse of Interstate Commerce clause - YouTube

Old 03-30-2012, 01:32 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
You've got to read this.

More Evidence of Coordinated Effort to Sabotage Ron Paul Delegates | Dprogram.net

When it was all over I felt rather dirty. This should give you a clue as to what we’re up against: the establishment has chosen Romney, and they have set their sights on Ron Paul. They are unbelievably corrupt, skilled at manipulation, and they hold the reigns of all the important power positions. But that should also tell you something else:
WE are a FORCE to be RECKONED WITH, AND THEY ARE SCARED!

Old 03-30-2012, 05:53 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,368,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You've got to read this.

More Evidence of Coordinated Effort to Sabotage Ron Paul Delegates | Dprogram.net

When it was all over I felt rather dirty. This should give you a clue as to what we’re up against: the establishment has chosen Romney, and they have set their sights on Ron Paul. They are unbelievably corrupt, skilled at manipulation, and they hold the reigns of all the important power positions. But that should also tell you something else:
WE are a FORCE to be RECKONED WITH, AND THEY ARE SCARED!
Isn't this just re-warmed Al Gore stuff, circa 2004?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections