Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2012, 11:13 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Look what the Romney camp is trying with the seated delegates from both Massachusetts and Maine!!!

Ron Paul has the majority in enough states to be nominated in Tampa. Romney's camp is trying like hell to silence them and Paul for good.

They are trying to keep Ron Paul from even speaking in Tampa, even though he has met all the protocol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 11:25 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
This proves that Ron Paul is also the only one who cares. He's the only one with real solutions and he isn't waiting around for nominations and elections to try to do something about an impending currency collapse by allowing a competing currency!
Didn't he predict a dollar crisis way back in 2002?

Old 08-13-2012, 12:21 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
I just was told who is hosting the 3 debates in October, you won't believe this.
Matt Lauer, PBS, Candy Crowley, and Wolf Blitzer. wtf

Old 08-13-2012, 02:17 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
After I scoffed at the reliability of someone named Drake, as reported by someone named Starseed, you replied in the following post with:

... "I didn't make this up. The guy in the podcast sounded like some ex high ranking military type who definitely had connections all over. If you start listening at the 80 min mark he finally starts to say what is in store and it is EXCITING. He says we definitely will have something to celebrate this July 4th (which sounds a little early to me for anything to happen but evidently a lot of it is already going on and it just hasn't been reported yet).

In fact when I searched for "Drake" and "Green Light" there were already over 30 Million hits!

I think we are going to see some people thrown in the slammer sooner rather than later that the country and the world will be very happy to see behind bars and it will mean the beginning of the fall of the NWO."

Green Light is apparently some operation connected to Drake and reported on by Starseed. 'Drake' was talking about a conspiracy against Paul, and this is the link I read. It appears on page #196, just above the second Paul video you posted in message #1959:

Ascension Earth 2012: Drake Announces Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

This link's headline was:
Ascension Earth 2012: Drake Announces Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

I you click on the link, the lead article says:

"Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'. For those unfamiliar with this action, these arrests will free, once and for all, all of humanity from their dark captures who have conspired to bankrupt, sicken and finally imprison every human being on the planet. (...)"

To the right of the article, Greg Giles, the blogger who owns the Ascension Earth blogsite describes himself as:

I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & direct voice channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they experience final challenges before being welcomed to their galactic community.

And that's when I said I believed you jumped the shark.

And to tell you the truth, it made me sad. Until then, I thought you were a sharp cookie, even though we disagreed.
I saw the posts, as well. Emily simply posted something and had questions about it. Just because something seems unusual or from an unusual source means nothing either way. It was simply posted and questions asked.

The fellow in question does claim to have pentagon connections, but since, like the newspapers or anyone else there is all this "anonymous" stuff you have to take it with a grain of salt. Other aspects of this whole "story" involved public legal documents which could be substantiated. I mentioned before the whole "story" is beyond the scope of this thread.

If you want to take issue with Emily's "sharpness" that is your issue. Let's stick to the subject.

Given what stress is happening in Iran and Syria, it is a shame we are sanctioning them. Glad to see RP speaking on this. The BRICS may prove to be important turners of the tide.

Last edited by CDusr; 08-13-2012 at 02:40 PM..

Old 08-13-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I just was told who is hosting the 3 debates in October, you won't believe this.
I have to correct myself. It's Bob Schieffer, not Blitzer.
CNN's Candy Crowley to moderate October presidential debate » News » The Daily Item, Sunbury, PA

How does the debate commission come up with these people? This whole system is such a sham.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:09 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Matt Lauer! What does he know about politics? Candy Crowley is just a shill for the mainstream power brokers. I don't ever think I've heard her ask a question I haven't seen 4 other people before her ask.
Is Juan Williams still with PBS? He'd ask some fair and probing questions. Didn't he get fired for being too honest about something not that long ago?

Old 08-13-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Matt Lauer! What does he know about politics? Candy Crowley is just a shill for the mainstream power brokers. I don't ever think I've heard her ask a question I haven't seen 4 other people before her ask.
Is Juan Williams still with PBS? He'd ask some fair and probing questions. Didn't he get fired for being too honest about something not that long ago?
I'm sorry, hubby got that one wrong too, it's Jim Lehrer of PBS. Whoever he is, and this one, haven't heard of her either. Another female journalist, Martha Raddatz of ABC News, will moderate an Oct. 11 debate at Centre College in Danville, Ky., between Vice President Joe Biden and Republican Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin.

It's Candy Crowley, Jim Lehrer, Bob Shieffer, and this Raddatz person from ABC. Not one Conservative or Independent!
CNN's Candy Crowley to moderate October presidential debate » News » The Daily Item, Sunbury, PA

Yes Williams got fired for being honest and not politically correct.
These will be hardball questions for Romney, and softballs to Obama.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
After I scoffed at the reliability of someone named Drake, as reported by someone named Starseed, you replied in the following post with:

... "I didn't make this up. The guy in the podcast sounded like some ex high ranking military type who definitely had connections all over. If you start listening at the 80 min mark he finally starts to say what is in store and it is EXCITING. He says we definitely will have something to celebrate this July 4th (which sounds a little early to me for anything to happen but evidently a lot of it is already going on and it just hasn't been reported yet).

In fact when I searched for "Drake" and "Green Light" there were already over 30 Million hits!

I think we are going to see some people thrown in the slammer sooner rather than later that the country and the world will be very happy to see behind bars and it will mean the beginning of the fall of the NWO."

Green Light is apparently some operation connected to Drake and reported on by Starseed. 'Drake' was talking about a conspiracy against Paul, and this is the link I read. It appears on page #196, just above the second Paul video you posted in message #1959:

This link's headline was:

I you click on the link, the lead article says:

"Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'. For those unfamiliar with this action, these arrests will free, once and for all, all of humanity from their dark captures who have conspired to bankrupt, sicken and finally imprison every human being on the planet. (...)"

To the right of the article, Greg Giles, the blogger who owns the Ascension Earth blogsite describes himself as:

I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & direct voice channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they experience final challenges before being welcomed to their galactic community.

And that's when I said I believed you jumped the shark.

And to tell you the truth, it made me sad. Until then, I thought you were a sharp cookie, even though we disagreed.
All I did was reiterate what I wrote before! I don't even know what Starseed is for Pete's sake.

I might have linked to something that mentioned it in the first post but it doesn't mean I owned it or was backing the website or even read it and certainly wasn't taking it as the Gospel Truth. GIVE ME A BREAK! All I was doing was putting it out to get others' reactions and I clearly stated days later that his predictions were wrong -- end of story. I never mentioned him again after that.

Last edited by emilybh; 08-13-2012 at 06:34 PM..

Old 08-13-2012, 06:33 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,434,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I
. Let's stick to the subject.

OK...is Ron Paul actually surging??

Old 08-13-2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
OK...is Ron Paul actually surging??
If he isn't we are a nation of PUSHOVERS!

Everyone needs to look at the July lectures of Ann Barnhardt showing how what is going on in our country is EXACTLY what happened prior to the French Revolution where there was mass genocide between 200-400k people were killed where the elites and government went after the people and then they didn't even care and killed their own people. They were sick sick sick! Just like our leaders and the globalists are.Just go here to get it. http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ing-truth.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections