Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2012, 12:14 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times

Advertisements

I don't know if anyone say this but these 5 polls showed that Ron Paul won the debate in Charleston by a landslide. Initial Results Show that Ron Paul Won the South Carolina Republican Debate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2012, 12:34 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
This is interesting. Israel has a superpac that is supportive of Newt Gingrich against Ron Paul. Not really a surprise that they'd be against Paul, but it says something stinks about Gingrich, to me. I really like Newt, he's tough, witty, and smart - I hate to say it, but he's also an untrustworthy Imperialist CFR neocon .
NWO Globalist Newt Gingrich: Jesuit-ruled-CFR-member, 33rd Degree Mason, NAFTA-supporter, Roman Catholic Newt Gingrich is NOT Pro-Life | Lefemine for Life

I also like Mitt, and think he did great this last debate, but he is also an untrustworthy wallstreet globalist with ties to CFR.

LiveLeak.com - Israel creates a super PAC to attack Ron Paul

Newt and Mitt are 2 sides of the same coin, that is why Ron Paul is the only one we can trust.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:43 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This is interesting. Israel has a superpac that is supportive of Newt Gingrich against Ron Paul. Not really a surprise that they'd be against Paul, but it says something stinks about Gingrich, to me. I really like Newt, he's tough, witty, and smart - I hate to say it, but he's also an untrustworthy Imperialist CFR neocon .
NWO Globalist Newt Gingrich: Jesuit-ruled-CFR-member, 33rd Degree Mason, NAFTA-supporter, Roman Catholic Newt Gingrich is NOT Pro-Life | Lefemine for Life

I also like Mitt, and think he did great this last debate, but he is also an untrustworthy wallstreet globalist with ties to CFR.

Newt and Mitt are 2 sides of the same coin, that is why Ron Paul is the only one we can trust.

That is very interesting, and leaves me wondering if Israel isn't secretly routing for Paul ...

Old 01-20-2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:

Wow! How did you find the first link? That alone is pretty incriminating. It isn't surprising considering what has been revealed about him.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:19 PM

791 posts, read 460,709 times
Found this on the first link... How the hell did THIS not make the news?!?!?
Vatican calls for global authority on economy, raps

Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Zona Stona View Post
Found this on the first link... How the hell did THIS not make the news?!?!?
Vatican calls for global authority on economy, raps
I love people that view a link, and take the time to look around and find something else interesting. good for you. We must keep the internet free, it is such a wonderful source of knowledge.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Wow! How did you find the first link? That alone is pretty incriminating. It isn't surprising considering what has been revealed about him.
I was just browsing for links of Newt to CFR.

I just did the same for Mitt. He seems to be trying to distance himself from the group, but The Hudson Institute is comprised of CFR members, and this advisor came up. his name is Gabriel Schoenfeld.

Romney Camp Mum On Role Of Undisclosed Adviser Who Advocates State Secrets | ThinkProgress
The full-time gig is not Schoenfeld’s first for Romney: FEC filings also show that Schoenfeld was paid a total of $27,625 over six disbursements by Romney’s Free and Strong America PAC during January, February and March of 2011 (about the same rate he is being paid per quarter now, as a full-time staffer who has left the non-partisan Hudson Institute). The FEC forms list Schoenfeld’s work as being for “communications consulting for PAC.”
His Hudson Institute biography records his areas of specialty as intelligence, national security, homeland security, terrorism and news media. Schoenfeld’s latest book, “Necessary Secrets: National Security, the Media, and the Rule of Law,” exemplifies a running theme in his work: that government secrecy is sacrosanct and all whistle-blowers and journalists who reveal them should be prosecuted. His frequent calls rest on the principle of “uphold(ing) the rule of law,” as when he called for a New York Times journalist to be jailed for revealing C.I.A. programs. But that notion of “rule of law” can be sacrificed when it comes to, say, launching covert wars against Iran. Schoenfeld wrote in 2009:

Old 01-20-2012, 08:21 PM

Sorry for the detour, but we have to expose who Newt and Romney are, to help Ron Paul.

Romney and Mel Sembler
Dog, Guantanamo, Mel Sembler, Mitt Romney | Corrente

http://medicalwhistleblowernetwork.jigsy.com/melvin-sembler-s-legacy-of-abusing-children (broken link)-

Old 01-20-2012, 08:32 PM

791 posts, read 460,709 times
Quote:
Sorry for the detour, but we have to expose who Newt and Romney are, to help Ron Paul.

Romney and Mel Sembler
Dog, Guantanamo, Mel Sembler, Mitt Romney | Corrente

http://medicalwhistleblowernetwork.jigsy.com/melvin-sembler-s-legacy-of-abusing-children (broken link)-
Romney probably has Sembler tagged to be the new NSA chief...

Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM

This is the best place to watch the honest results of the primary voting. Right now Tom Woods is commenting.
https://revolutionpac.com/South-Caro...ary-Broadcast/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections