Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2012, 12:09 AM

791 posts, read 460,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Not. I do not need to pay attention to anything. YOU better start paying attention.....Paul will never win. He is like an alien onstage compared to the other candidates. He is beyond embarrassement.

While i favor Romney, I haven't fully decided on whom will receive my vote yet. But let me be real clear, any candidate that needs the support of the kookie Paulites will not receive my vote.
Another vote for Obamanation!! You sir, are not worth insulting. I don't think you'd be intelligent enough to recognize it for what it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 01:49 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
They're even talking about Ron Paul in Iran!

Ron Paul

Old 01-18-2012, 05:44 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times
I should have posted this after the debates but is this CLASSIC Media distorting the glaring truth or what? At least the female commentator called it like it was after getting an onslaught of emails or twitters from viewers watching.
Newt's Watching - Fox Analyst Can't Say "Ron Paul" and "Best" in the Same Sentence - YouTube

Old 01-18-2012, 06:37 PM

This WSJ economist says a 0% income tax would be the biggest BOON to our employment situation. We'd have people flocking here to work.

WSJ Economist: Ron Paul's 0% Income Tax = Massive Insourcing of Jobs into America - YouTube

Old 01-18-2012, 09:27 PM

The rest of the world is talking about NDAA, while our own media remains silent. Ron Paul took time off the campaign trail to introduce his legislation to repeal unConstitutional sections of this bill, namely Section 1021.

» Ron Paul Moves To Repeal NDAA Police State Provisions Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Last edited by claudhopper; 01-18-2012 at 10:30 PM..

Old 01-19-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The rest of the world is talking about NDAA, while our own media remains silent. Ron Paul took time off the campaign trail to introduce his legislation to repeal unConstitutional sections of this bill, namely Section 1021.

» Ron Paul Moves To Repeal NDAA Police State Provisions Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
I know. Unlike the others, he CARES. He practices what he preaches.

I just got done calling my reps in Congress. I gave especially Lindsey Grahams staffer an earful of my disapproval of Graham being one of the authors of that awful provision. I told them that now the cat is out of the bag and everyone knows he also supported not allowing someone arrested to contact a lawyer, that he should UNDO his dirty deed and vote to support Ron Paul's effort to REPEAL it ( that section).

I also told them to oppose SOPA, PIPA and future fascist legislation that is just designed to help the entertainment industry and take more of our liberty away and control us at the same time!

I also came out and told them that if they cared about the country they'd endorse Ron Paul. I told them just like McCain is or would have been, Romney is just more status quo and is BAD NEWS FOR FREEDOM IN AMERICA and reminded them that he even ADMITTED he would have signed the NDAA amendment to detain Americans Citizens just like Obama did!!!!!

I recommend calling your reps people. Voice your disapproval of the lousy job they are doing. Tell them you are WATCHING!

Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Honesty is not Obama's best asset
Honesty is not Mitt's best asset
Honesty is not Newt's best asset
Honesty is not Rick's best asset

Honesty is Ron's best asset.

Old 01-20-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Honesty is not Obama's best asset
Honesty is not Mitt's best asset
Honesty is not Newt's best asset
Honesty is not Rick's best asset

Honesty is Ron's best asset.
I hope SC chooses Honesty and votes accordingly.

Old 01-20-2012, 11:43 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

Section 1021 re-affirms a law that Ron Paul voted for, in 2001.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:04 PM

Ron Paul Introduces Legislation To Strike NDAA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections