Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 09:08 AM

730 posts, read 828,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyeats View Post
Actually that is untrue...

THEY are more afraid of Herman Cain. He is the only possibility to beat Obama.
Ron Paul, Obama can easily beat.

Think... why????

why do u say that? Ron Paul prob has the best shot at winning just because he can get many digruntel democrats and independents to vote for him. And republicans will have no choice but to vote for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2011, 09:16 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,194,486 times
His foreign policy views don't fit within the usual Washington beltway consensus of war as a positive economic force exemplified by idiots like Thomas Friedman and David Brooks, and the rest of his policies are just plain nutty foo foo. Mostly it's the former that keeps him off the teevee, the latter merely justifies it.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:38 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
His foreign policy views don't fit within the usual Washington beltway consensus of war as a positive economic force exemplified by idiots like Thomas Friedman and David Brooks, and the rest of his policies are just plain nutty foo foo. Mostly it's the former that keeps him off the teevee, the latter merely justifies it.
The policy that says don't allow government to manipulate the economy which put us in this depression and caused many low and middle income people to loose their equity and savings? That policy?
Yea nutty foo foo stuff like that. I don't think you've given his policies much thought.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:05 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
That's not it. Don't you think they would love to give him a chance to hang himself with his own words if they really thought that? The regular primetime opinion jockeys just aren't knowledgeable enough to discuss economics in depth. That's why he's shuffled off to the business channels where people have a background on the subject matter. It's all about them and not looking like fools. They make it seem like they don't want to get in the weeds "for the viewers" but it's just as much about them being shown up by someone who can talk circles around them on a subject. Why do you think they prefer to talk "political strategy" instead of subject matter? I'm telling you, if a scientist turned Congressman was running against an economist turned Congressman, they'd all wet their pants. They like candidates who make social issues their primary focus. They also can talk foreign policy because they can read up on it and regurgitate it without having to really figure anything out/do the math. They aren't schooled in economics.

If you really want to know about Herman Cain's 9-9-9 plan or Perry's flat tax plan or hear whatever plan Ron Paul has out there watch the cable business channels.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:34 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Notice a lot more chemtrails lately? They need big bucks to continue flowing to the military - this research is very costly (it's a secret)! Alot of those clouds are manmade. Weather manipulation is just part of the plan. Ron Paul would be a major problem for them.

Old 10-22-2011, 12:32 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,194,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Notice a lot more chemtrails lately? They need big bucks to continue flowing to the military - this research is very costly (it's a secret)! Alot of those clouds are manmade. Weather manipulation is just part of the plan. Ron Paul would be a major problem for them.
Now that you mention it, my morgellon's has been acting up lately.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:37 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyeats View Post
Actually that is untrue...
THEY are more afraid of Herman Cain. He is the only possibility to beat Obama.
Ron Paul, Obama can easily beat.
Think... why????
You may be on to something... Cain may be the only candidate out there who is actually more stupid than Perry, and you know how much Americans love their stupid presidents.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:41 AM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times
Quote:
I am so angry. I am a loyal viewer of The Five, but they keep dodging Ron Paul and shoving Perry and Cain at us. I just sent them an email, that I've had enough of the obvious bias on Fox. Napolitano and Stossel appear to be the only one's playing fair on Fox.
Why do I keep seeing Johnson and Huntsman interviewed - who give's a crap what they have to say? They are less than nobody's and need to step aside.
And Anderson Cooper has his panties all in a bunch trying to defend mainstream media's treatment of Ron Paul...

» CNN’s Anderson Cooper In Desperate Anti-Ron Paul Rant Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old 10-23-2011, 12:24 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,980,764 times
Because he speaks the truth.

Ron Paul on Meet The Press - 10/23 - YouTube

Old 10-23-2011, 01:12 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
I am so angry. I am a loyal viewer of The Five, but they keep dodging Ron Paul and shoving Perry and Cain at us. I just sent them an email, that I've had enough of the obvious bias on Fox. Napolitano and Stossel appear to be the only one's playing fair on Fox.
Why do I keep seeing Johnson and Huntsman interviewed - who give's a crap what they have to say? They are less than nobody's and need to step aside.

Ahem... Gary Johnson is a Libertarian at heart. His positions are very similar to Ron Paul's and he's younger.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...board-cutouts/

Question? Who/what is "the Five"? Is that a show on Fox?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections