Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 05:22 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,660,220 times

Advertisements

Newt Gingrich To Get Big New Hampshire Endorsement | Fox News

[LEFT]Fox News has learned that former speaker of the U.S. House and current [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]GOP[/color] presidential candidate Newt Gingrich will receive the coveted endorsement of the highly-influential New Hampshire newspaper "The Manchester Union Leader," an endorsement Republican rival Mitt Romney has adamantly sought.
The endorsement of the conservative newspapers' editorial board places an exclamation point on Gingrich's impressive surge from has-been GOP contender to front-runner, and sets him apart as the new anti-[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Romney[/color][/color] candidate amongst his competitors.

Read more: Newt Gingrich To Get Big New Hampshire Endorsement | Fox News[/color][/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2011, 05:27 AM

Certainly not good for Romney...but I don't want either of these two to win.

I have to believe at some point, with the horrible baggage that both Gingrich and Romney have, a fresh face will emerge and give the GOP a real chance at the WH.

These two, BO trounces either one!!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/129675308...ylist_id=86858

Bachmann speaks about Gingrich's Immigration stance, >>ABOVE Link<<

Old 11-27-2011, 05:32 AM

805 posts, read 1,084,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Certainly not good for Romney...but I don't want either of these two to win.

I have to believe at some point, with the horrible baggage that both Gingrich and Romney have, a fresh face will emerge and give the GOP a real chance at the WH.

These two, BO trounces either one!!
The sky isn't falling! When the country is exposed to a Gingrich-Obama debate, look out Those polls are already pretty even for both candidates vs. Obama.

Obama w/o his teleprompter = No match against Gingrich's knowledge of policy and debating skills.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyfanatic85 View Post
The sky isn't falling! When the country is exposed to a Gingrich-Obama debate, look out Those polls are already pretty even for both candidates vs. Obama.

Obama w/o his teleprompter = No match against Gingrich's knowledge of policy and debating skills.
I hope neither Gingrich nor Romney is the GOP nominee! Someone else needs to jump in...

Old 11-27-2011, 05:49 AM

805 posts, read 1,084,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
I hope neither Gingrich nor Romney is the GOP nominee! Someone else needs to jump in...
Getting a little late for that. I certainly do not want Romney and am well aware of all of Newt's baggage that he carries. However, I think he would make a good president if people can overlook his many faults in his personal life.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:54 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:

He's put the C.I.A. in charge of demanding an app for his Blackberry... Solyndra style. Go BIG or go home (with executive compensations intact, of course)! Baby!

Old 11-27-2011, 05:55 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Getting a little late for that. I certainly do not want Romney and am well aware of all of Newt's baggage that he carries. However, I think he would make a good president if people can overlook his many faults in his personal life.
He did coke, smoked and had/has a drinking problem?

Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Gingrich is as dangerous as Paul. A globalist, we get the same big government from him. His plan for Social Security is scaring the elderly regarding the stability of SS. Seriously, Gingrich is as full of hubris as Dubya Bush...who is to blame for many messes we are left with.

Old 11-27-2011, 06:05 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
You mean the Manchester Union Leader isn't endorsing Ron Paul? I thought he was the leader "whose time has come"?

I guess the Manchester Union Leader doesn't care about the Constitution, either.

Old 11-27-2011, 06:39 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,979,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
You mean the Manchester Union Leader isn't endorsing Ron Paul? I thought he was the leader "whose time has come"?

I guess the Manchester Union Leader doesn't care about the Constitution, either.
Probably not, would that surprise you? Most people in government and media don't care about the Constitution. This is non-surprising.

By the way, you always complain about "Paulbots" talking about RP all the time. Well if you wouldn't take cheap troll shots at RP and RP supporters every thread we wouldn't come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections