Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 08:45 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,541,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Was Sarah Palin or Rick Perry a product of affirmative action? Idiots come in all colors.
You know the answer to that one. Both have the wrong skin color.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 08:45 AM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,684 times
Yeah, he didn't seem to be very informed at all on practically anything. He didn't even seem to understand his own 999 plan, which begs the question, why was he even running for President? I was not impressed by his constant lack of knowledge. It makes me wonder if his degree from Morehouse College is even worth much.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:46 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,065,293 times
Quote:
In what way does being informed have to do with affirmative action? Crazy.
He was the least prepared candidate for POTUS I've ever seen on either side.

It calls his intelligence into question.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 AM

4,991 posts, read 4,508,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
You know the answer to that one. Both have the wrong skin color.
I don't know..THey're all idiots. Why assume one is the product of affirmative action unless you're a covert racist?

Old 12-04-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He was the least prepared candidate for POTUS I've ever seen on either side.

It calls his intelligence into question.
And what does that have to do with affirmative action. I actually think Sarah Palin and Rick Perry are far more stupid than Cain. Cain actually made something of himself in the private sector. Your logic is flawed.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Yeah, he didn't seem to be very informed at all on practically anything. He didn't even seem to understand his own 999 plan, which begs the question, why was he even running for President? I was not impressed by his constant lack of knowledge. It makes me wonder if his degree from Morehouse College is even worth much.
HE went to Morehouse 40 years ago?? Look I'm no Cain fan. He was in over his head running for POTUS just like Sarah Palin, Rick Perry..But ironically nobody is claiming their idocy is because of affirmative action..Ironically

Old 12-04-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
And you are saying that he could never have that complete comprehension that you seem to believe necessary? What are you here? The court jester?

Seriously dude...you need to re-evaluate your standards
....I mean....does Obama know how to run a big business? Clearly he doesn't....and shouldn't he KNOW how to do that since he is running the biggest BIG BUSINESS in the f'ing WORLD in the Federal Government??

Get a clue. then come back and we'll chat.
Running a for profit business and leading a Nation are completely different.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:02 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,541,572 times
Quote:
I don't know..THey're all idiots. Why assume one is the product of affirmative action unless you're a covert racist?
I never ASSUMED. If you read my post the existence of AA to begin with is causing this "questioning" of skill.

You reap what you sow.

If there were no AA and all had to make the grade on skill/merit then this thread would not even exist.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 AM

1,332 posts, read 995,433 times
Quote:
Running a for profit business and leading a Nation are completely different.

Yeah...in some ways they are. But let's not fool ourselves into believing that there are not more SIMILARITIES than there are DIFFERENCES. To do so is simply ignorance.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:07 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,836,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I actually like the guy and what he says about capitalism.

That being said, outside of that message, he seems as dumb as a box of rocks.

I just don't see how a man who cannot answer basic questions about major events in the world can be so ignorant. A basic news watcher could have answered those questions.

That is what got me thinking about his intelligence.

Was he used as an affirmative action front man in business?
Don't know about him, but the POTUS definitely is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections