Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2011, 09:42 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,170,512 times

Advertisements

Considering Romney hadnt done a Sunday show in well over a year, that interview was a cakewalk. Chris Wallace was disappointing. He didnt ask any tough questions. I guess after Mitt complained about Baier, they decided to take it easy on him. I suppose Fox has decided to join the establishment and back Mitt., since their other choices have been a big FAIL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2011, 10:34 AM

8,754 posts, read 10,183,347 times
It was a much better interview that the one with Bret Baier, but the questions were virtually all negative so it wasn't exactly a warm and fuzzy interview. Mitt Romney handled it all very well. I thought it was one of the most personal interviews he has ever done especially on the end.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:42 AM

hmm, I thought wallace was pretty easy..I am still not sold on Romney, but I do think if I were a Republican, he is their best shot at beating Obama. In my heart, I dont think Romney is as hard right as he portrays, but, he seems to bend with the wind, so you just never know what you are going to get.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:16 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Considering Romney hadnt done a Sunday show in well over a year, that interview was a cakewalk. Chris Wallace was disappointing. He didnt ask any tough questions. I guess after Mitt complained about Baier, they decided to take it easy on him. I suppose Fox has decided to join the establishment and back Mitt., since their other choices have been a big FAIL.
We are going to watch the interview in a few minutes, as soon as we finigh lunch. Now, that you have expressed your views of FOX supporting him because the other choices have failed, would you like to tell us who variious Fox contributor have supported and who has failed? I don't even know Bret Baier was supporting someone else. I think he just asked some questions Romney didn't want to or couldn't answer. I certainly think many at FOX have supported Romney and yes, some have not.
Nita

Old 12-19-2011, 11:18 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
hmm, I thought wallace was pretty easy..I am still not sold on Romney, but I do think if I were a Republican, he is their best shot at beating Obama. In my heart, I dont think Romney is as hard right as he portrays, but, he seems to bend with the wind, so you just never know what you are going to get.
so let's get this straight, you are not a Republican and you are not sold on Romney, why would anyone expect you to be sold on him or any other Republican at this stage of the game...???

Old 12-19-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
so let's get this straight, you are not a Republican and you are not sold on Romney, why would anyone expect you to be sold on him or any other Republican at this stage of the game...???
nmnita, no one is in the mood for your snitty comments today. You shouldnt be sold on anything about me, because I havent said who I would vote for. Ive only said who I wouldnt vote for. Just because Im not a republican, doesnt mean Im a democrat. This is a forum, on which various opinions are espoused. I know thats something that you dont seem to comprehend. There are a lot of folks on the fence about Romney because he has changed his opinion from one extreme to the other. For the record, I am an independent. I am liberal on some things, and conservative on some things. So yes, I watch all the news shows, and all of the candidates. Ive watched all of the republican debates. I dont know who I am voting for yet. And yes, Fox was clearly in the tank for Perry, before he proved himself inept at the debates. So again, if I were a die hard Republican, not the tea party type, I would probably vote for Romney because he will be a formidable opponent for Obama.

Last edited by treasurefinder; 12-19-2011 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 12-19-2011, 01:25 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,688,591 times
Quote:
They were always for Mitt!!! They have joined the anyone but OBama nonsense. They like bailouts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections