Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 08:20 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,235,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And a snake has slow slithery moves, and then goes in for the kill. Obama has been out for the kill ever since he took office!!!!!!!!
You're off subject. The subject is Santorum...not Obama. Your comment is irrelevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 08:34 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,032,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And a snake has slow slithery moves, and then goes in for the kill. Obama has been out for the kill ever since he took office!!!!!!!!

They are all nonesense. I know again someone who knows Rick, i clearly do not. He says he is the nicest guy, and not racist in anyway.

Very easy to be racist u know, How many on this here forum, each and every day, have to bring up comments on race, every single friggin day.
I've known some white ppl that are like that. The trouble is that they are ONLY that way with others like themselves. We didn't bring up the comments on race. Your friendly brother Rick did.

Old 01-06-2012, 08:53 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,311,497 times
Another Republican who claims that Black people want White people's money, for free.

What else is new.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:07 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,808,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Does anybody have the 30 seconds or minute previous to this clip? Lets have a little context here
Good grief, don't you know people will complain it's too long and drawn out for their attention spans? hahahaa

Just be honest. You don't want to know. You have a vested interest in denial.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:18 PM

1,332 posts, read 996,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
NO-- It's because he made it a point to make a stereotypical comment to make points with his racist voting base. He could have just as easily said that he didn't want ppl on welfare (ANY race) to just collect a check, with zero reference to color or race. The fact that he just had to emphasize that it was "the blacks" who are sucking up the welfare just shows what a clumsy, thoughtless stooge he is.
It's a shame that you can't see that what Santorum is saying is that people don't need handouts..they need to earn what they get. The black reference was in answer to a specific question about blacks.

And let's be honest here...I hear blacks often say that the whites are keeping them down. I agree...the advent of the welfare program in the 60's has created a sense of entitlement to the point that MANY blacks on welfare ....as well as MANY whites on welfare ....have made it a way of life.

I think all people....black or white...should be proud to make theri own way in life, and to work for what they have....and make MORE than they could make on welfare. That is no way for a man or a woman to exist. That is no life to be proud of.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:20 PM

Only two possible reasons I see for defending Sanitorium, either the apologist is a partisan hack, or a racist who agrees that Blacks only want welfare

Old 01-06-2012, 09:22 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,808,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Another Republican who claims that Black people want White people's money, for free.

What else is new.
I'm sure there are blacks out there just like that. They aspire to be gangsters just like any other faux republican on power trips and so will register republican. Others aspire for better, and those others are the majority of black people I've known personally and professionally.

My how the party of Lincoln has changed. Dixiecrats took over and won't let go. One can only hope those perennial red states may finally clean their porches rather than blame blue states for the betrayals from within their own ranks. The liberal made me do it excuse is worn to death.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
I'm sure there are blacks out there just like that. They aspire to be gangsters just like any other faux republican on power trips and so will register republican. Others aspire for better, and those others are the majority of black people I've known personally and professionally.

My how the party of Lincoln has changed. Dixiecrats took over and won't let go. One can only hope those perennial red states may finally clean their porches rather than blame blue states for the betrayals from within their own ranks. The liberal made me do it excuse is worn to death.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
It's a shame that you can't see that what Santorum is saying is that people don't need handouts..they need to earn what they get. The black reference was in answer to a specific question about blacks.

And let's be honest here...I hear blacks often say that the whites are keeping them down. I agree...the advent of the welfare program in the 60's has created a sense of entitlement to the point that MANY blacks on welfare ....as well as MANY whites on welfare ....have made it a way of life.

I think all people....black or white...should be proud to make theri own way in life, and to work for what they have....and make MORE than they could make on welfare. That is no way for a man or a woman to exist. That is no life to be proud of.
Another one who doesn't get it. A professional politician running for President in the year 2012, should know better than to make some backward ass statement like he did. Plain and simple.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Another one who doesn't get it. A professional politician running for President in the year 2012, should know better than to make some backward ass statement like he did. Plain and simple.
Didn't Newt say the same thing just yesterday?

Imagine if Obama said the same thing, except about White people I can just imagine the teabaggers response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections