Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:40 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,924,430 times

Advertisements

Maine Caucuses | Ron Paul | Charlie Webster | Waldo County | The Daily Caller

They make people jump through hoops with voter ID for supposedly honest and fair elections, but it doesn't matter on there end.

The game is rigged.

"Webster maintains that Paul should call it quits in Maine."

Same guy who is holding results from the public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 10:05 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
The GOP is up to their old tricks. Announcing the vote total would cause "Drama." Seriously.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:32 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,409,483 times
The Republican party is bankrupt. Politically and morally.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
The 2nd amendment is there for a reason....

Old 02-16-2012, 12:21 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Another perfect example of the GOP establishment voter fraud

Old 02-16-2012, 04:49 PM

1,669 posts, read 6,235,874 times
Some great quotes from the Chairman of the State Republican Party.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Webster
We don’t want any more drama, I’ve already got death threats and 1,800 emails.
Quote:
No one has access, there will be no access. We will give it to the committee on March 10. We are not going to release them. People can whine and complain and plead, but I’m not going to make them public.
Quote:
I’m not going to restart the fire by releasing the updated results.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:53 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Why don't they just make sure it's finished and correct first. I mean the guy already called it so that boat has sailed. These people are so unprofessional.

Old 02-16-2012, 04:59 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,762,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Why don't they just make sure it's finished and correct first. I mean the guy already called it so that boat has sailed. These people are so unprofessional.

Oh no my friend, these people are very professional ... Professional thieves and liars. The updated results are most likely skewed in favor of Romney and were the GOP in Maine to release the updated count now people would call foul and it wouldn't be good for the Romney campaign. We already have multiple proofs of the fraud from the GOP in Iowa and Nevada and now in Maine, it is so obvious it is disgusting, this is a mockery of the democratic process.

I hope the GOP neo-cons are proud of what they are doing and the fraud they are supporting ... Of course its obvious that they all really want Obama to get reelected, and that is what all this nonsense is really all about in the end. The whole world is watching ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 02-16-2012 at 05:08 PM..

Old 02-16-2012, 05:44 PM

1,497 posts, read 3,491,264 times
Based on the comments of Mr. Webster, it is quite obvious that someone other than Mitt Romney won the state of Maine. There would no reason to hold back the results and make statements like, "We don't want any more drama" if Romney was the true winner.

Given the numbers, it is likely Paul received the most votes, but Webster knows that releasing that information now would cause a lot of commotion, the same way it did in Iowa. I think that the GOP wants Romney to be the nominee so they are doing everything to give him the edge to the detriment of Paul, Santorum, and Gingrich.

It really is sad that the process is so corrupted. We honestly no longer have free elections in this nation, since everything starting with the primaries is rigged by party insiders who are entrenched establishment protectors determined to maintain the status quo.

If Paul really did win Maine, the GOP owes it to the voters and to preserving the sanctity of our entire voting system to release that information. They must make the winner of Maine public NOW.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:53 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,933,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForStarters View Post
Based on the comments of Mr. Webster, it is quite obvious that someone other than Mitt Romney won the state of Maine. There would no reason to hold back the results and make statements like, "We don't want any more drama" if Romney was the true winner.

Given the numbers, it is likely Paul received the most votes, but Webster knows that releasing that information now would cause a lot of commotion, the same way it did in Iowa. I think that the GOP wants Romney to be the nominee so they are doing everything to give him the edge to the detriment of Paul, Santorum, and Gingrich.

It really is sad that the process is so corrupted. We honestly no longer have free elections in this nation, since everything starting with the primaries is rigged by party insiders who are entrenched establishment protectors determined to maintain the status quo.

If Paul really did win Maine, the GOP owes it to the voters and to preserving the sanctity of our entire voting system to release that information. They must make the winner of Maine public NOW.
I am not sure we have ever had free elections here or maybe not for a very long time. Hard to say. It is truly sad. What I find sadder is how many people seem to not care if the system is working in the voter's interest.

Then there is this Elephant in the Living Room

Ron Paul Fraud! 'Diebold' Vote Machines Steal 2008 Primaries - YouTube

You can just keep going back to previous elections and it never ends.

Vote Fraud Smoking Gun Banned From CNN, FOX & NBC - YouTube

Last edited by CDusr; 02-16-2012 at 06:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections