Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 08:28 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Wait.........we get checks? Where the hell is mine?

Let me guess. You are a Democratic party plant sent to this forum to write this racist-azz drivel so that black people will be riled up and po'd at the Republicans' continued vile racist stereotyping of them. Well, you're effective. It's working. It's poop like the above that will keep me from ever considering voting for a Republican.
Did you watch that video that came before your post? If so do you suppose those people who wanted Sarah Palin for VP if Obama won were pretty unhappy?

Old 05-03-2012, 08:29 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
That's fine. Blacks are politically irrelevant in this country, and this is why.

It will be interesting to see how irrelevant the Black vote is if President Obama were to win in states like North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and maybe even an outside shot at Georgia.

I'd also suggest you do some math. The overall percentage of the non-Hispanic White population in the United States is decreasing and will decrease for the foreseeable future. The percentage of the Black American population is fairly stable. If anything it make the Black vote MORE relevant not less.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The only thing that could possibly put a dent in Obama's support among Blacks is if he is comes out as a homosexual or he leaves Michelle for a white woman.

Then he'd be looking at around 90% Black support.
I agree with you but maybe what I have always heard about black men and white women may keep them from leaving him.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Obama could be caught on hidden camera with a prostitute and smoking crack and he'd be re-elected.

Naw...sorry, that scenario is just too far fetched!

I take it back.

No way blacks would be silly enough to re-elect someone who was caught on hidden camera with a prostitute and smoking crack.

Again, I apologize for such a stupid and impossible scenario...
Yea kinda like David Vitter getting re-elected after seeing a Washington D.C. prostitute.

Gotcha!

Old 05-03-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
It will be interesting to see how irrelevant the Black vote is if President Obama were to win in states like North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and maybe even an outside shot at Georgia.

I'd also suggest you do some math. The overall percentage of the non-Hispanic White population in the United States is decreasing and will decrease for the foreseeable future. The percentage of the Black American population is fairly stable. If anything it make the Black vote MORE relevant not less.
Will that decreasing number have a heavy influence on the upcoming election provided Obama doesn't find a way to stall it off a year or two?

Old 05-03-2012, 08:39 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
More of the racist comments from the usual suspects.

Blacks won't vote republican period. One day you guys will actually understand that and move on with your life.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:41 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
You call black people racist then make a racist remark about black people.....................................Didn't whites elect David Vitter who would frequent prostitutes in diapers? So the crack use is where you draw the line...as long as George Bush uses nice white cocaine he's A-OK with the GOP.
And I called black people racist where?

And where did I make a racist remark?

Was Vitter caught on camera in diapers? Nope!

Was Bush caught on camera with cocaine? Nope!

You retort makes no sense.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:43 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
More of the racist comments from the usual suspects.

Blacks won't vote republican period. One day you guys will actually understand that and move on with your life.
criticism = racism

Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
criticism = racism
Wrong, constant criticism = extreme dislike.

If you constantly see faults in a person or group, it's obvious you don't like that group. It's obvious who doesn't like Blacks. Hey, I constantly criticize the tea party, and I admit, I don't like em one bit.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
criticism = racism
How about infatuation = stalking
Stereotyping = racism?

Give me proof that all blacks are on assistance and I'll drop that racist title from most cd posters.

Unfortunately you can't and that's why Stereotyping = racism = criticism
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections