Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 08:46 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
More of the racist comments from the usual suspects.

Blacks won't vote republican period. One day you guys will actually understand that and move on with your life.
The only way Republicans can get blacks to vote for them is to pander and promise government freebies. If that ever happens, the Republican Party won't be the Republican party anymore. So I'm absolutely fine with the GOP refusing to pander to blacks or any other special interest group/minority.

You look at a place like Baltimore, which has been run by liberals for 80 years, and the quality of life has just gotten worse and worse and worse for blacks. Yet they still vote for Democrats.

You can't compete with that kind of stupidity. The GOP is better off concentrating on other people.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:46 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Yea kinda like David Vitter getting re-elected after seeing a Washington D.C. prostitute.

Gotcha!
"Gotcha" how?

What are you talking about?

Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
The only way Republicans can get blacks to vote for them is to pander and promise government freebies. If that ever happens, the Republican Party won't be the Republican party anymore. So I'm absolutely fine with the GOP refusing to pander to blacks or any other special interest group/minority.

You look at a place like Baltimore, which has been run by liberals for 80 years, and the quality of life has just gotten worse and worse and worse for blacks. Yet they still vote for Democrats.

You can't compete with that kind of stupidity. The GOP is better off concentrating on other people.
I wish it weren't true but there has never been a town or city run by liberals that has a majority minority population that didn't have huge debt and crime.

I don't know what it is about freebies and crime but you can't erase the truth.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:50 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

The size you guys use to paint blacks is the biggest, widest I've ever seen in my life.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
How about infatuation = stalking
Stereotyping = racism?

Give me proof that all blacks are on assistance and I'll drop that racist title from most cd posters.

Unfortunately you can't and that's why Stereotyping = racism = criticism
Gosh, I can't find that post I wrote where I said most blacks are on assistance.

Perhaps you can help me find it?

Old 05-03-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Wrong, constant criticism = extreme dislike.

If you constantly see faults in a person or group, it's obvious you don't like that group. It's obvious who doesn't like Blacks. Hey, I constantly criticize the tea party, and I admit, I don't like em one bit.
So a dance teacher who constantly criticizes her students hates her students?

A New York Giants fan who constantly criticizes the choices his team makes hates the Giants?

If my sister constantly dates jerks and I criticize her for it that means I hate her?

You don't make any sense!

Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
It will be interesting to see how irrelevant the Black vote is if President Obama were to win in states like North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and maybe even an outside shot at Georgia.

I'd also suggest you do some math. The overall percentage of the non-Hispanic White population in the United States is decreasing and will decrease for the foreseeable future. The percentage of the Black American population is fairly stable. If anything it make the Black vote MORE relevant not less.
Georgia not happening. If Florida goes for Obama it'll be because of Hispanics. North Carolina is going to be tough. Virginia looks to be the best bet for Obama out of the states you mentioned and I'd agree Blacks would make a difference just not the difference.

Anyway I hate polls this early but Romney is leading in Florida already.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
"Gotcha" how?

What are you talking about?
You REALLY need to get out more.

David Vitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
David Bruce Vitter[1] (born May 3, 1961) is the junior United States Senator from Louisiana and a member of the Republican Party. Previously, he served in the United States House of Representatives, representing the suburban Louisiana's 1st congressional district. He served as a member of the Louisiana House of Representatives before entering the U.S. House.

In July 2007, Vitter was identified as a client of a prostitution service.[2] He won a second Senate term in 2010, defeating a Democratic challenge from U.S. Representative Charlie Melancon of Napoleonville, the seat of Assumption Parish. In the Republican primary held on August 28, 2010, Vitter handily defeated former Louisiana Supreme Court Justice Chet D. Traylor of Monroe, formerly from Winnsboro.

Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Lets face it balcks will vote for Obama.no matter what because he is black.Just the way it is.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Gosh, I can't find that post I wrote where I said most blacks are on assistance.

Perhaps you can help me find it?
I'm sure we can find plenty of posts in which you harshly criticize Blacks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections