Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 06:07 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,621,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Based on lies!!!
based on bad information for sure I agree with you.

but back to your point as to why it wasn't co-sponsored for Bush and Cheney.. that's why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 06:44 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,840 times
I see that is doesn't have another "name" included other than HCON 107. The title "obama impeachment bill" is distracting and takes away from its intent, I believe. NO president should be able to go to war w/o congress. I don't approve of them calling it something else either.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:50 PM

2,631 posts, read 5,454,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Yep. A crackpot for wanting a president to follow the constitution...hilarious stuff.Good thing no one takes you seriously.
it is sad that so many people are supporting the blatant disregard of our constitution, people on both the right and the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Based on lies!!!
yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strate L O S S View Post
based on bad information for sure I agree with you.

but back to your point as to why it wasn't co-sponsored for Bush and Cheney.. that's why.
but when "bad info" is used on purpose to support an agenda, that makes it a lie. and when those lies are used as an excuse to go to war and kill tens of thousands of people, that makes it atrocious. bush and cheney deserve impeachment as much as obama.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:57 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,936,361 times
What is the chance this bill will pass both houses of Congress?

Old 05-18-2012, 10:00 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,192,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader8 View Post
Paul = Irrelevant Old LOSER

Will be able to say the same about Swiss $Mitt in a few months, by the way...

dont count your votes before they are cast, otherwise you might be looking foolish if your candidate loses.

alot of independents are not going to be fooled again by the old hope and chains slogan.

Old 05-19-2012, 05:27 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
The old Republican guard is currently being replaced by Tea Party & Liberty (Ron Paul) supporters.

No longer will the Republican party be a party of war, liberty erosion, minority pandering, or free spenders. In essence, they are becoming the anti-Democrats.

I sense the fear and futility in your posts. You and your ilk no longer control the media. Working class Americans are no longer blindly following the "script". We will continue to stockpile guns and ammunition, protest the infringement of personal liberties, and elect leaders who will dismember this welfare state.

People like you are a dying breed.
We will see if the Republicans will allow your take over or not, if you manage it the GOP will become a non-player in American politics since AMERICANS do not suffer extremists.

Fear, you wish. My ilk, I am an Inde and we control nothing, other han elections. Good for you, I already have mine any time you want to start your little revolution please do, it will be a great day when those that want to force their form of government on the majority are removed once and for all.

Again, You Wish, as I said America will not allow extremists to take power.

Old 05-19-2012, 07:42 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,824,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Exactly, it's only a House Resolution. Resolutions have no legal force that I'm aware of. This is more to get a debate going about impeaching him. If it was a real bill with legal weight behind it, it would be something like H.R. 107 not H.CON.RES 107, which is House Concurrent Resolution if I'm not mistaken.

I saw the video interview Alex Jones said and what some people didn't catch or understand was when the sponsor of the resolution said, that the message they want to send is that if the President invades another country again without Congressional approval, THEN they will move to impeach him.
So that Constitutional genius, Hussein, does not know that he needed Congressional approval to start a war? Either real dumb or real Dictatorial.

Old 05-19-2012, 12:41 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
So that Constitutional genius, Hussein, does not know that he needed Congressional approval to start a war? Either real dumb or real Dictatorial.
We've already had our dictator...8 years of uninterrupted lies and a fraudulent war that has cost thousands of American lives, resulted in thousands of amputees, done unknown damage to the people of Iraq and
bankrupted the country.

Bush Dictator - YouTube

Old 05-19-2012, 01:16 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
We will see if the Republicans will allow your take over or not, if you manage it the GOP will become a non-player in American politics since AMERICANS do not suffer extremists.

Fear, you wish. My ilk, I am an Inde and we control nothing, other han elections. Good for you, I already have mine any time you want to start your little revolution please do, it will be a great day when those that want to force their form of government on the majority are removed once and for all.

Again, You Wish, as I said America will not allow extremists to take power.
Casper, didn't you support the "Patriot Act"? I think your version of extreme maybe different than many others.
This Hattfields and McCoys mentality accomplishes nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections