Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 07:12 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,395,454 times

Advertisements

Meg Whitman spent a historically high amount of money to try to beat Brown for CA governor. She outspent Brown. Guess what? She got slaughtered. Her message stunk. The GOP needs to raise TWICE what Obama does to sucker people into supporting the GOP, and even if they do, they will still lose.

$6M-$7M in a day for Romney? Who cares? it should be double that, given that he has the rich supporting him. Lukewarm support obviously.

Enjoy President Obama's second term.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 07:23 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Meg Whitman spent a historically high amount of money to try to beat Brown for CA governor. She outspent Brown. Guess what? She got slaughtered. Her message stunk. The GOP needs to raise TWICE what Obama does to sucker people into supporting the GOP, and even if they do, they will still lose.

$6M-$7M in a day for Romney? Who cares? it should be double that, given that he has the rich supporting him. Lukewarm support obviously.

Enjoy President Obama's second term.
Tell us how long Romney has actually been fund raising? Not a guess, not an assumption, or A_Lexus guess......give us a proof positive answer....of how long Romney had truly been fund raising....

Can you honestly give a straight answer?

Old 06-22-2012, 10:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Successful smart people become millionaires. He is exactly the type of person we need in the WH because he knows how to create jobs and hand out paychecks to those who are willing to work.

Obama runs with thugs, criminals, druggies, anti Americans, anti whites etc.

Which one do you prefer?

It is not what you know, it is who you know.

Or have you just not figured that out yet?

Old 06-22-2012, 10:26 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,164,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I like Romney
and I think as long as he keeps staying on message, he is going to beat the crap
out of obama
and I am loving every minute of it!
He has turned out to be great on the trail and as long as obama keeps acting like his stupid
far left self
I am gong to see that u-Haul drive him and his fat=assed wife out of the people's house!
Go Romney!!
If you like Romney so much why is most of your post dedicated to Obama?? I think your motivation is hatred for Obama more than admiration for Romney.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
If you like Romney so much why is most of your post dedicated to Obama?? I think your motivation is hatred for Obama more than admiration for Romney.
Clearly one can have hate for Obama, and admiration for Romney, right?

Old 06-22-2012, 11:46 PM

447 posts, read 496,276 times
I can understand dislike very much, as I have such feeling towards Bush, but there isn't any personal hatreness to Bush himself. Why do you have such strong personal hate to Obama, did he kill your relative, family member, friend etc? As matter of fact I dislike him in many aspects too, but just don't understand your personal hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Old 06-22-2012, 11:52 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It's possible but I have yet to meet such a person.

Every Romney supporter I've heard responds by saying how much they hate Obama, never do they say how much they like Romney.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:05 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
How much money Romney has is less important to me than what he intends to do to bring jobs back to Americans,While he's pretty good at trashing President Obama and Democrats on generalizations he certainly does steer clear of any concrete measures he will implement which makes me wonder if he has any plan at all or is he just going to make it all up on the fly if elected..
$8 million in one day? he could have used his own pocket change to bring up that number just to make himself look good..

Old 06-23-2012, 12:09 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, :c rying:
You are a bit premature as your messiah Romney hasnt actually lost yet..

Old 06-23-2012, 12:11 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,156,173 times
[quote=A_Lexus;24864688]Meg Whitman spent a historically high amount of money to try to beat Brown for CA governor

And you think this is a good thing? Brown messed things up the first time around....what makes you think it will be any different this time? IMO...Romney...no matter what his race or religion is will be like a breath of fresh air after all of the unprecidented bad decisions in all arenas made by the current potus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections