Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,520,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
If it were one issue, one thing, maybe even two things we could overlook it and say simply, the pranks of a young man.

However, Romney was a draft dodger and when he couldn't avoid the draft with school he went to France where he was said to work for his mormon church. The news media showed a clip of Romney sitting at a table with a decorated Vietnam veteran and he, Romney, attempted to compare his service in France for his church to the valor of this war veteran.
We have the dog incident where he put his beloved dog on the roof of a car and drove twelve hours. When the dog was not given the chance to relieve itself Romney stopped at a gas station and hose the dog down and put the dog back on the roof wet. Keep in mind this is winter time. Then there is Superhit, strange name for a horse belonging to a man said to hate drugs, that at a sale was so drugged the buyer refused to buy and a vet said he never seen a horse so drugged in his life. Moving one to the harassment and beating of a gay at his school. Romney didn't have the courage to confront this gay himself but instead stir up hate and resentment for him and attacked this gay with a gang of thugs. Top that off with the police impersonation and what have we got. Romney is a draft dodging coward who organized thugs to beat up on a gay person. Romney mistreats his own animals and that strongly indicated that Romney is a sociopath. Impersonating a police officer is illegal and demonstrates little or no respect for the law. Romney is a vulture capitalist who outsources jobs,'
closed industrial plants, and threw people out on the street.

This is what we know about Romney. Can you imagine what we don't know about him?
What a load of absolute leftwing horseshyte. So typical of the Saul Alinsky strategy the left embraces rather than truth. You should have put the same microscope on your drug addled president. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 10:04 AM

827 posts, read 1,089,899 times
The desperation of the left amuses me. Who cares that the economy is in the gutter? Let's worry about something almost 50 years ago!!!111

Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militia Man View Post
Now this brings back memories. Back when I was in college back in the 70s I rushed Kappa Alpha Fraternity my freshman year with some friends of mine. My initiation was to get a flashing red police light and stick it on my dash and go around pulling over people. We would pull them over at night until they stopped on the shoulder and would get out and run around their car chanting the KA slogan, hop back in and we would speed off. We forgot we had a license plate on the back and that anyone could call it in from a payphone. Heavy drinking we were. Anyway it continued until we ourselves got pulled over. Someone we pulled over called us in lol. Unfortunately the cop that pulled me over knew my father and called him and I got my butt chewed out (and cops didn't write DWI's back then hardly thank god) but never the less looking back it was all worth it. LOL.....this is no biggie!!!
We could all write books about our youthful indescretions. When I was a kid, I would lay my brother across a couple of sawhorses and try to saw him in half. Sometimes, I drew a little blood. That certainly doesn't mean I grew up to be David Copperfield.

And I would sneak up on my sister and stick her with pins, pretending to be a nurse. I'm no Florence Nightengale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
What a load of absolute leftwing horseshyte. So typical of the Saul Alinsky strategy the left embraces rather than truth. You should have put the same microscope on your drug addled president. Hypocrisy at its finest.
I'm so tired of not being able to rep you again.

lol

Old 07-11-2012, 10:08 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militia Man View Post
Now this brings back memories. Back when I was in college back in the 70s I rushed Kappa Alpha Fraternity my freshman year with some friends of mine. My initiation was to get a flashing red police light and stick it on my dash and go around pulling over people. We would pull them over at night until they stopped on the shoulder and would get out and run around their car chanting the KA slogan, hop back in and we would speed off. We forgot we had a license plate on the back and that anyone could call it in from a payphone. Heavy drinking we were. Anyway it continued until we ourselves got pulled over. Someone we pulled over called us in lol. Unfortunately the cop that pulled me over knew my father and called him and I got my butt chewed out (and cops didn't write DWI's back then hardly thank god) but never the less looking back it was all worth it. LOL.....this is no biggie!!!
That's fine "Militia Man"... but we're not gonna elect creepy folks like you either.

Although I luv the part where Mitt drove a white Rambler... LOL!!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
That's fine "Militia Man"... but we're not gonna elect creepy folks like you either.
It's cute how pathetic you are. What's the matter? Your "BESTEST PRESIDENT EVER" turn out to be a dud?

Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
Now you're comparing his pranks to raping people? REALLY?!
Nope. Just commenting that Mitt used the same flashing red light Chessman used.

The creep factor is there, no matter how you try to spin it.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:34 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Isn't this a dup thread?

I can just imagine a meeting with Axelrod, Plouffe, and all the lawyers and PI's they sent after Sarah Palin in 2008:

Quote:
PI: "Um sir, we've been unable to dig up much dirt on Romney. We did find some pranks that he pulled as a student 50 years ago."

Axelrod: "DAMMIT, I need something better than that. 8 pct unemployment, and all you're giving me is some high school pranks?" Everybody who doesn't have a scrambled Blackberry, leave the room....
It's begging to be posted as one of those english subtitled Hitler rants on youtube.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:39 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yikes, can the left be any more panicked? I think it is because Romeny is racking in contributions, $4.6 million in 24 hours. And liberals have shut their wallets. They should be scared.
Nope. but the Koch Bros. are panicked, and Rove is panicked. How many more stories on Mitt will surface?

The GOP is counting on TV ads for Mitt. Obama has a solid 50 state ground campaign going on right now, and when the time comes for the TV blitz in the fall, he'll have all the money he needs.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Nope. but the Koch Bros. are panicked, and Rove is panicked. How many more stories on Mitt will surface?

The GOP is counting on TV ads for Mitt. Obama has a solid 50 state ground campaign going on right now, and when the time comes for the TV blitz in the fall, he'll have all the money he needs.
KOCH KOCH KOCH. You people are like parrots. Always whining about Koch.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:46 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

Too funny. 8.2% unemployment, $15 trillion debt and a rogue AG, and the loony left thinks anyone cares about a prank 30 years ago? Obama is going down in flames.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections