Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 06:54 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,394,271 times

Advertisements

Lost in all the fuss over Romney's moronic statements about his host's level of Olympic preparedness comparing poorly with his own during the SLC games, was this exchange, in which Romney all but disowned Ann and poor Rafalca:

Dana Milbank: Prancing around dressage - The Washington Post

"Horse? What horse? Oh, you mean ANN's horse! Ha-Ha-Ha!!! That's ANN's thing!!! I won't even BE there! Ha-Ha-Ha!!! When's the event? WHAT event??? Ha-Ha-Ha!!!"

But I guess "Mitt Happens" was a LITTLE more involved, when he accompanied Ann on a trip to Germany to buy the $125,000 nag... or, when he took a $77,000 deduction for the horse on his taxes... or, when he PICKED OUT THE MUSIC FOR THE HORSE'S DANCE!!!

But apart from that, naw, he's never HEARD of a horse, and who the hell KNOWS what Ann is up to?

Look, do you guys really trust someone who would put distance between himself and his wife like that, rather than admit his level of involvement in "dressage"???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 06:56 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,692,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Lost in all the fuss over Romney's moronic statements about his host's level of Olympic preparedness comparing poorly with his own during the SLC games, was this exchange, in which Romney all but disowned Ann and poor Rafalca:

"Horse? What horse? Oh, you mean ANN's horse! Ha-Ha-Ha!!! That's ANN's thing!!! I won't even BE there! Ha-Ha-Ha!!! When's the event? WHAT event??? Ha-Ha-Ha!!!"

But I guess "Mitt Happens" was a LITTLE more involved, when he accompanied Ann on a trip to Germany to buy the $125,000 nag... or, when he took a $77,000 deduction for the horse on his taxes... or, when he PICKED OUT THE MUSIC FOR THE HORSE'S DANCE!!!

But apart from that, naw, he's never HEARD of a horse, and who the hell KNOWS what Ann is up to?

Look, do you guys really trust someone who would put distance between himself and his wife like that, rather than admit his level of involvement in "dressage"???
Looks like some doofus has never heard of joint tax returns.

And it would behoove you to do a little research on the $77,000 horse deduction. It was $49.00.

Anything else you'd like to know?

Old 07-27-2012, 07:01 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,889,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post

I'm sure he's having nightmares about the political ads that will be born out of that dancing horse's performance in the Olympics. Just imagine how much fun those are going to be. No wonder he's trying to distance himself, but unfortunately for him, he can't possibly run fast or far enough. LOL.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:59 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,964,849 times
Dog, what dog. You mean the one on the top of the car. That is my children's thing. I have nothing to do with it.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:58 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,199,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Dog, what dog. You mean the one on the top of the car. That is my children's thing. I have nothing to do with it.
Hey now, maybe Seamus retroactively decided to ride on top of the car.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:01 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,849,124 times
A good many people consider dogs to be part of their family.

Old 07-28-2012, 04:50 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,519,845 times
he said he doesn't even know what day the horse is competing. Total BS. you know Ann and the rest of the family are planning around that day. He has to know.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:34 AM

957 posts, read 759,415 times
Romney really doesn't know what to think about the dancing horse, he must first check with his handlers.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:04 AM

39,106 posts, read 51,313,080 times
Romney's horse will perform better on the international stage than Romney did. Who does that make the real horse's ass?

Old 07-28-2012, 08:11 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,889,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Romney's horse will perform better on the international stage than Romney did. Who does that make the real horse's ass?
Best post of the week. With the added benefit of being true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections