Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2012, 05:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,850,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
As soon as Ryan took the podium, Pubs were posting that his speech was a good one.

The reality is that he's the FLIM FLAM MAN as this story clearly illustrates. Thumbs down on Ryan.

Paul Ryan Address: Convention Speech Built On Demonstrably Misleading Assertions
Would expect nothing less. Ryan's puppet masters are the same exact people that were GW Bush's string pullers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I agree, but that's what being a right winger is all about, mindless sheep that obey every word their masters tell them.
They vote off emotion and fear nothing else. We know no president can create quality jobs, Obama nor Romney. All one big lie.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:46 AM

288 posts, read 283,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So this girl just made it up? You did watch the video, right?
I voted for President Obama, and I don't remember his say such a thing. I think this girl probably wanted those things to happen..

Old 08-30-2012, 05:49 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
haha....

You mean those OPINIONS....so now you are saying that an opinion is what the Romney campaign is putting out? How stupid is that?

Your video only provides people opinions....

My video shows what people were told will happen if obama gets elected...."I help him, he will help me" pay my bills, put gas in my car."

You do know the difference between an opinion of a person and someone repeating what they were told will happen....right?
Is it the typical black woman begging for handouts again video you posted again? Do you guys save every video of poor blacks worshipping Obama you can find and use them as proof to get your point across?

Can't you be a little more original? As long as you'll admit you're not a expect on the black community ill forgive you.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:49 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumiwa View Post
Ryan's speech demonstrated a reckless disregard for the truth of anything he was saying. Its dishonesty was at times breathtaking.
You are one of those with the disengaged brain and a wide open mouth I see.

Usually .. at least with an intelligent, honest individual, when you accuse someone of being dishonest (a liar) the intelligent, honest individual will have something to set out as an example!

Your post shows you to be neither.
(honest or intelligent)

Old 08-30-2012, 05:51 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
I saw much of his speech a few minutes ago on C-Span. He was not misleading; he was leading. Isn't that refreshing for a change?

They say that you can judge a man by his choices. If Romney's wife and vice presidential choices are any indication of his judgment, I think we have a winner.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:54 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,723,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Mitt Romney was pro-choice before he was against it.

He was pro-same sex marriage before he ws against it.

He ws pro-universal health care before he was against it.

Paul Ryan is the perfect running mate for him.

You've got two guys that will do and say anything to win an election.
And they different from your guy how

Old 08-30-2012, 05:54 AM

288 posts, read 283,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I saw much of his speech a few minutes ago on C-Span. He was not misleading; he was leading. Isn't that refreshing for a change?

They say that you can judge a man by his choices. If Romney's wife and vice presidential choices are any indication of his judgment, I think we have a winner.

He was lying point blank..

Old 08-30-2012, 05:56 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,723,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
He was lying point blank..
Prove it....Conclusivly with out a debate provide the hard evidence that he was lying.....

Old 08-30-2012, 05:59 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Can anyone explain how Romney & Ryan are going to create 12,000,000 jobs in four years? That's a minimum of 250,000 new jobs every month for 48 months!
Europe is in a recession, the EU is the US's largest market, so where on earth are these jobs going to come from?
We have a president now that does everything for us. Romney and Ryan are going to let the American people work together to get this done on an individual basis. It is like the difference between having a ball team where one person is the star to having a team where everyone does his part and gets the job done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections