Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 09:49 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,075,481 times

Advertisements

Wow, I had no idea that so many women on here were so easily fooled

I thought women were supposed to be the smarter sex.....

This thread proves otherwise by being so horribly mislead by the Dem hate machine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
How about the women that don't want to/are not ready to have children take birth control which makes the chances of her getting pregnant almost zero.

How do you not see this?

There is a LARGE percentage of women that take BC pills to help control bad periods, I personally know three(they took them for many years too), probably more, but I am not close enough to them to know such a personal thing.

Strange to need to discuss this with a female but Google Treatment for Heavy Periods.
LMAO at you having to educate Janelle about women's reasons for taking the pill.

Rep to you.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:55 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Republicans do want women to be slaves........to their reproductive systems.
I didn't know they were so powerful. WOW. LOL

If a woman has self control she is no slave to anyone. Grow up and get strong. At least our ancestors knew how to do that. If you are in an abusive relationship then get out of it, don't blame others for it.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Wow, I had no idea that so many women on here were so easily fooled

I thought women were supposed to be the smarter sex.....

This thread proves otherwise by being so horribly mislead by the Dem hate machine
We are smart enough to see through remarks like yours.......too bad for you and your fellow Republicans.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:57 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
We are smart enough to see through remarks like yours.......too bad for you and your fellow Republicans.
You must be a Code Pink (we are our vaginas) gal. LOL

Code Pink 'Vagina' Protest at the RNC Convention | MRCTV

Old 08-28-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I didn't know they were so powerful. WOW. LOL

If a woman has self control she is no slave to anyone. Grow up and get strong. At least our ancestors knew how to do that. If you are in an abusive relationship then get out of it, don't blame others for it.
Sorry, women of today can have sex just for fun.....just like men.

And women do not have to carry rape babies.

And if birth control fails, they can abort and not have their lives ruined by an unwanted pregnancy.

BTW.....no way in hell do I want to live like my ancestors did.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
You must be a Code Pink (we are our vaginas) gal. LOL

Code Pink 'Vagina' Protest at the RNC Convention | MRCTV
LOL - Right back atcha.....so much for Romney sweeping that pesky personhood business under the rug.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:10 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,075,481 times
Quote:
I am glad to here that you have no idea what you are taoking about.... proves my point

I an assure you I am not a Republican...... what else could I expect from someone who actually admitted that Snooki was her hero in another thread

Carry on being fooled in life though

Old 08-28-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
I am glad to here that you have no idea what you are taoking about.... proves my point

I an assure you I am not a Republican...... what else could I expect from someone who actually admitted that Snooki was her hero in another thread

Carry on being fooled in life though
Never said Snookie was my hero.....but she should be yours.....when she got pregnant she quit drinking, took care of herself and had the baby.

BTW....."here"?

Old 08-28-2012, 10:41 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,075,469 times
Quote:
They can do and are allowed to do whatever they want to do, no one is stopping them. The tax payers wonder why they need to pay for her BC to stop pregnancies.

And again since some are not able to comprehend this----

NO ONE HAS ANY PROBLEM WITH BC TAKEN FOR MEDICAL REASONS.

Not getting pregnant isn't a medical reason? Along with knowing when your period will start?

Why shouldn't BC be covered under medical insurance?

How about if the "taxpayers" you are so worried about support an unwanted child for what may end up as forever?

What makes you think she wouldn't be a "taxpayer" herself?

I am a taxpayer and I have NO problem with BC being part of a comprehensive health insurance plan.

Have they convinced you women voting is a bad idea yet? You know with the monthly crazy thing and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections