Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 08:45 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,143,686 times

Advertisements

Who gives a crap. They want to enjoy playing victim let em. Perhaps they should look at how many in the black community still struggle. Get off the government dime, quit demanding this and that, get off your asses and clean up your own communities and way of life. Quit blaming "the man".

And "hell to the nah".... That stupid silly 90's rap talk doesn't help you much either
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 08:45 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,784,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
They must like being Obama's stooges.

Obama is a half white and half black man who grew up privileged, and is now a millionaire many times over. Black people face something like 16% unemployment.

Obama has little in common with most black people.
This is pretty funny, seriously I'm sitting in a bar right drinking wondering if I drank too much or did I just see this wrong.

Obama being at the level he's at probably experienced more racism than the majority of blacks so ill have to disagree with that statement completely. Blacks who attain big positions face a crappie load of racism off the stereotype amd perception that we're not supposed to be there.

His wife definitely lived and experienced the black experience, she grew up poor.

Facts are the GOP just doesn't know how to deal with blacks without racial sslrereotypes involved to attractive votes, the voter Id law is already in effect in some major states for Republicans. They know they need people not to vote in order for them to win.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:46 PM

How's the black unemployment doing by the way? Not to good last I heard. Let me guess, that is just rich white folks fault?

Old 08-27-2012, 08:49 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,987,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
BET News Poll reveals the G.O.P. is on track for the worst showing with black voters in modern history
--Only 2% Say They Will Support the Romney/Ryan Ticket --Data Say GOP Leaders "Seem Hostile to Minorities" --African-American Registered Voters Are Poised for High Level of Turnout and Optimistic About Economic Recovery Under President Obama --Chief Economic Concern is Cost of Living, Not Jobs

BET News Poll reveals the G.O.P. is on track for the worst showing with black voters in modern history - MarketWatch
Of course is a poll put was put out showing that white voters were saying "hell to the nah" to Obama to the tune 98% that would "racist."

Old 08-27-2012, 08:52 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,747,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
This is pretty funny, seriously I'm sitting in a bar right drinking wondering if I drank too much or did I just see this wrong.

Obama being at the level he's at probably experienced more racism than the majority of blacks so ill have to disagree with that statement completely. Blacks who attain big positions face a crappie load of racism off the stereotype amd perception that we're not supposed to be there.

His wife definitely lived and experienced the black experience, she grew up poor.

Facts are the GOP just doesn't know how to deal with blacks without racial sslrereotypes involved to attractive votes, the voter Id law is already in effect in some major states for Republicans. They know they need people not to vote in order for them to win.
A lot of people admitted to voting for him because of his race. That is racist.

I voted against him because of his message. That is not racist.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:52 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,784,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
How's the black unemployment doing by the way? Not to good last I heard. Let me guess, that is just rich white folks fault?
Well since you asked, mostly institution racism along with a lack of opportunity and low wages. Anything else you want to throw out there before I head home?

You should familiar yourself with the Jim crow laws then look at the black community today and you'll see a lot of similarities.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 PM

629 posts, read 772,866 times
Michelle Obama didnt grow up poor

Quote:

Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Well since you asked, mostly institution racism along with a lack of opportunity and low wages. Anything else you want to throw out there before I head home?

You should familiar yourself with the Jim crow laws then look at the black community today and you'll see a lot of similarities.
Yeah, was stick2THEscript already taken?

Old 08-27-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_IA View Post
A lot of people admitted to voting for him because of his race. That is racist.

I voted against him because of his message. That is not racist.
Actually to most liberals and race hustlers opposing Obama for any reason is "racist."

Old 08-27-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:

So of course....it's whitey's fault. Man you could save yourself some time by just writing "It's all da white man's fault" and saving it and just copying and pasting in every thread because that's what 99.99% of your posts amount to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections