Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Where's Hillary? Not in Charlotte - CNN.com

What is your point? How in any way does this relate to Bush bring scarce at the RNC?
The point is that if you think Bush would have been an embarrassment to the RNC, then why is Hillary exiled to the other side of the planet for the DNC?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 01:31 AM

441 posts, read 501,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Your implying that believers in God are delusional is duly noted. That means that both of our Presidential candidates are either delusional or lying about their faith.
So you think God's voting Republican? I don't know about God (His ways - including political views - being impenetrable as we know), however as His Son was a well-known and well-documented leftie, I am confident Jesus is voting for the Democratic ticket...

Old 09-06-2012, 01:32 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,721 times
anyone want to get this kappo hearing aids
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Downplays Discord Over Democratic Platform Amendments (VIDEO)

Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,204,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
I'd prefer a muzzle.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:39 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
why is Hillary exiled to the other side of the planet for the DNC?
Could you imagine if Hillary was actually there - between the two of them, folks might
forget Obama all together

Old 09-06-2012, 01:48 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post

anyone want to get this kappo hearing aids
Debbie Wasserman Schultz Downplays Discord Over Democratic Platform Amendments (VIDEO)

any Jews who votes democrat this Year would vote for Hitler if he ran on the democratic ticket.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:06 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Could you imagine if Hillary was actually there - between the two of them, folks might
forget Obama all together
After 'Slick Clinton laid out his Snake charmer spin tactitcal crap last nite, BO is still holding the empty bag.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:14 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
What did Clinton do that was so great? Luckily presiding over a time where the way the world changed both technologically and politically isn't really what makes someone great. That just makes someone there.

Is George "Dumbya" Bush the worst because of Iraq? Clinton wagged that dog to avoid his own embarrassments just a few years earlier. Is "Dumbya" really the sole reason for the economic collapse of 2007-08?

Are you really calling him "Dumbya"? I mean I don't agree with anything the guy did aside from his allocation of aid to Africa for their HIV crisis. Talk about being intellectually lazy, sounds like the left wing side of a Limbaugh ditto-head.

These arguments have become the norm since Clinton signed the telecom bill in 96 that allowed crazy mergers and the silencing of people who cannot afford to buy their way onto the airwaves. Thank Clinton for Limbaugh being broadcast over the nation by Clear Channel and affiliates! Yeah Clinton! Dissenting voices need not apply.
Clinton is the epitome of a Snake (should stop there) Charmer. Why do you think BO sent him out there...then Clinton bowed to him.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:19 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
After 'Slick Clinton laid out his Snake charmer spin tactitcal crap last nite, BO is still holding the empty bag.
That "snake charmer tactical crap" as you call it, probably will give Obama four more years.
I'm still pushing the Libertarian Party, but I have to say - the speech was that good.

I'm sure there are folks who wish we didn't have a two term
quota on the Presidency, and I'm not talking about Obama...
Bill Clinton was born to lead.
Obama was groomed to lead.
The difference is obvious.

Old 09-06-2012, 03:03 AM

1,202 posts, read 1,252,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Clinton is the epitome of a Snake (should stop there) Charmer. Why do you think BO sent him out there...then Clinton bowed to him.
Maybe it's time that you got out of bed with the Republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections