Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 06:36 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
You blame the democrats saying they blame too much. Ok.

Where is this inflation you say is being forced on everyone? Indlation has been very low.

do you buy gas?

do you buy energy?

are you buying anything at all?

can you really try and tell me we don't have inflation-- and i don't give a darn what the federal reserve says-as they have been wrong a lot more than they have been right. (come to think of it, i can't remember a time they have been right )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 06:40 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,955,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
do you buy gas?

do you buy energy?

are you buying anything at all?

can you really try and tell me we don't have inflation-- and i don't give a darn what the federal reserve says-as they have been wrong a lot more than they have been right. (come to think of it, i can't remember a time they have been right )
Gas is cheaper than it was four years ago (which you know, and which is why you deliberately posted a graph that only goes back to 2009).

Here, enjoy some reality:

Old 09-14-2012, 06:41 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,511,513 times
Meanwhile, over at Intrade:
Obama: 67%
Romney: 33%

Romney has been on a slide since late August, when he peaked at 47%. I wonder if he's shorting himself???

Intrade - Home

Old 09-14-2012, 06:44 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,955,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
Meanwhile, over at Intrade:
Obama: 67%
Romney: 33%

Romney has been on a slide since late August, when he peaked at 47%. I wonder if he's shorting himself???

Intrade - Home
President Obama is up 4% just since yesterday.

The people who have money on this are definitely deciding which way it's going...

Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
President Obama is up 4% just since yesterday.

The people who have money on this are definitely deciding which way it's going...
If that's true, it would be because their priorities are their own pockets, not the good of the country.
It is easy to see where the greed is. Obama will take care of that if he gets his way.

Be proud.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:59 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:20 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
The libs fail to mention that the Rasmussen Reports poll was the most accurate in 2008. When the liberal polls are wrong (again) it simply makes them look ridiculous and useless. The libs are squirming like a worm on a hook- they know that Obama's days are numbered and are getting more and more desperate.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pew...9/11/id/451377

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-2372705/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_track_record

Old 09-14-2012, 07:22 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I hope he is taking bets with those odds. He is going to look pretty silly after Obama loses in a landslide. Liberals, however, have short memories and will believe him again in the next election cycle. Heck, liberals fell for the "global cooling" scam in the '70s, forgot about it, then fell for the "global warming" scam.
Didn't Obama say something to the effect of, paraphrasing him; if I don't get unemployment below 8% by the end of my first term, vote me out? Libs sure have short term memories

Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The libs fail to mention that the Rasmussen Reports poll was the most accurate in 2008. When the liberal polls are wrong (again) it simply makes them look ridiculous and useless. The libs are squirming like a worm on a hook- they know that Obama's days are numbered and are getting more and more desperate.

Poll Survey: Rasmussen, Pew Most Accurate in 2008

Rasmussen, generally accepted as the most accurate major political poll [even by left-leaning WaPo], has Obama's rating today at MINUS 17%, and says Romney would beat him. Do you agree?

The Rasmussen Reports Track Record - Rasmussen Reports™
Yet you fail to mention that the Rasmussen Reports poll was about the least accurate in 2010.

You can say Romney will win until you are blue in the face. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if your face were blue already.

Fear not, for your face will turn back to Elephant Red sometime late in the evening of November 6th.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:33 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Yet you fail to mention that the Rasmussen Reports poll was about the least accurate in 2010.

You can say Romney will win until you are blue in the face. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if your face were blue already.

Fear not, for your face will turn back to Elephant Red sometime late in the evening of November 6th.
No-

I guess you didn't read the links- IT WAS THE MOST ACCURATE IN 2008. READ THE LINKS.

Oddly, the "presidential stock market" was only accurate in the last week before the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections