Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 08:43 PM

18,419 posts, read 19,031,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
No, yours is because you believe in the war on women. What happens if that war all of a sudden stops? What happens if Obama is forced to run on his record?

Another question I have been wanting to ask people like you is "Will Obama inherit a worse situation if he manages to be re-elected than his first one?" In other words are we in worse shape now than back in January 2009?
seriously you want to stand by your thought that married women don't need BC? ok then.
the war on women will suddenly stop when the ultra right stops trying to pass personhood and ultra sound bills as well as ban BC and abortions. FYI obama is running on his record. I don't think we are in worse shape then in 2009. as far as inheriting a "worse" situation I haven't a clue I can't predict the future
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2012, 09:00 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I thought that Eastwood did one of his best acting jobs of all time in that one.
Better than The Good, The Bad and The Ugly or High Plains Drifter..........Eastwood did a fine job the left is still outraged it worked as planned...........Remember at one time the left thought he was the best, how easy they kick people to the side when one doesn't agree whole heartily with them. The rest of you better watch your step this could happen to you, if you step out of line of the lefts stranglehold.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:02 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
seriously you want to stand by your thought that married women don't need BC? ok then.
the war on women will suddenly stop when the ultra right stops trying to pass personhood and ultra sound bills as well as ban BC and abortions. FYI obama is running on his record. I don't think we are in worse shape then in 2009. as far as inheriting a "worse" situation I haven't a clue I can't predict the future
He sure is.........standing with Muslim Brotherhood and Arab Spring!!

Old 09-18-2012, 11:11 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,180,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
It's impossible for the left to portray honesty. They find some little nugget and blow it up, spew it out, and act like it's the end all of everything. After a few minutes, a new little silly thing comes along, and it starts all over again.
Yeah, little nuggets like the Great Recession of 2008.

Quote:
Liberals have an extremely short attention span. They're like 2 year olds on a sugar high.
Even if that was true, it wouldn't hold a candle to the nearly instantaneous memory loss of some "conservatives."

Old 09-18-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Better than The Good, The Bad and The Ugly or High Plains Drifter..........Eastwood did a fine job the left is still outraged it worked as planned...........Remember at one time the left thought he was the best, how easy they kick people to the side when one doesn't agree whole heartily with them. The rest of you better watch your step this could happen to you, if you step out of line of the lefts stranglehold.
The only person outraged by that was ol' Mitt and his swirling campaign. The people on the left were uproarious with laughter and begging for an encore.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
But it's okay for President Obama to diss people is that what your saying???
That's what I'm saying? Back to the charter school with you...

Quote:
Tea Party people come to mind, they are a group of people from all walks of life, even if the media chooses not to report on them.
The "Tea Party" people, who were reported on ad nauseum during the previous election cycle, have shown their rear ends so many times that even their own party affiliate doesn't want to have much to do with many of them at this point.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:33 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Have you ever been married? Because I assure you, my experience is that most married women do in fact "need all that contraception."
That high horse you ride is getting long in the tooth.

Get a vasectomy if you don't want any more kids or any kids at all. Have your wife get her tubes clamped if you're too big of a baby to get yourself taken care of. Done.

Married women do NOT, in fact, "need all that contraception" if they have real men for husbands (or take care of it themselves) and don't want any kids or any MORE kids.

Last edited by Informed Info; 09-21-2012 at 01:53 AM..

Old 09-21-2012, 02:02 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,263,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post

The "Tea Party" people, who were reported on ad nauseum during the previous election cycle, have shown their rear ends so many times that even their own party affiliate doesn't want to have much to do with many of them at this point.
No, what happened was that liberals came up with another "campy" name (they're soooo smart and creative!) for those who they absolutely can not refute with any common sense, and prefer to call names as opposed to discussing issues. That's how you all do things. You bully anyone and anything that you are threatened by. While pretending to be above what you actually do while calling others out for what YOU do.

It's pathetic, but a well known liberal tactic: coin a term, beat it to death, ignore reality/addressing reality by inserting coined term in to discussion and focusing on something Bush did....when ya got nothing (which is 100% of the time) else.

It's not working anymore.

Get over it!

Old 09-21-2012, 06:27 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
It's impossible for the left to portray honesty. They find some little nugget and blow it up, spew it out, and act like it's the end all of everything. After a few minutes, a new little silly thing comes along, and it starts all over again.

Liberals have an extremely short attention span. They're like 2 year olds on a sugar high.
Should grown men cry like children?

John Boehner Again - Emotional, Sensitive, Drunk, Crying Melody - YouTube

Grow up and be somebody! Stop crying!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections