Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 11:21 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,693,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
They might have been going to run Hilary, but more than likely Obama is going to use her for a scapegoat on this Lybian mess and she will be lucky to stay out of prison when that all comes to light.
And he's gonna act like he didn't get the memo. Typical politician.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
You humor me, you truly do. Please enlighten yourself, empower yourself, educate yourself...Plessy vs Ferguson. You enacted this....So now he is President and has clearly shown he is of substance and morale he is all white?? Are you stating that because he doesn't look or act like 50 that clearly he can't be a black man???? Comical. You truly are one of a kind. Just a twinkle in your daddy's eye; you are truly special if you believe that crap

Obama will be the first and only 2 term African American President the U.S. will ever have it. One day it will be a woman, a Latino, and gasp either a Middle Eastern guy or a gay person. This society is changing very quickly. The election Obama marked the change and direction when it comes to person of a different color or creed holding office of President of the U.S. I do not care what color the Commander in Chief is, as long as they care and have the well being of the American people at heart.
How do you know for a fact he'll be the only black president for the rest of history? What would you do if the middle Easterner was a republican? Guess most of the liberals wouldn't vote for him/her. Look how you guys already talk about Jindahl, and he's of Indian descent and republican.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:32 PM

44 posts, read 34,154 times
There is no way of knowing who the democrats will run against President Romney in 2016 but more than likely it will be someone from the south.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
you can take your racism and hatred towards us that are black and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Please go back to your KKK meeting and let them know that black people are now equals and you all can no longer enslave us.

your ignorance also shines before the rest of you, I do not look or act like 50 cent, neither do my kids so how ignorant of a statement can you make. Obama is both black and white, he is not just a black man even though you wish the one drop rule was still in effect.
How did you get that she's a rascist.Clearly in the first paragraph she's saying that his black half isn't negated when people think he's doing a good job, or they should not be saying he's doing a good job because he's half white.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Its a shame about the hack job they did on herman cain. I dont know if he would have made it to the end but it would have been nice to see how far he would have gone.
Yeah ironic how ole Bill Clinton gets a pass for his behavior and then the hypocrites who forgive Clinton condemn Cain.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:41 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
I completely disagree.
you have a right to. LOL.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Hillary will blow every last republican out of the water (even though I hate that B)

The economy will be far better then, and it will look like we are getting Bill Clinton again.

Even Biden as his gaffe machine isn't as bad as Romney.

Plus there are quite a few democratic senators and Governors that would have a good shot.

I don't think the Dems side is slim at all. On the flip side, as this year has shown us the republicans slate is just a bunch of jokers.

Christie won't go anywhere in national politics. Would be fun though watching him run against Jerry Brown and watching Jerry Brown challenge him to a pushups match at one of the debates.
Disagree. He's pretty straightforward. I get the feeling there's not a republican you'd like or think could win. If a Republican gets popular with liberals then that's someone to stay away from.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:02 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
I find it pretty weak minded that some democrats can't see how some people react so radically to Obama....fainting, getting tingles up their legs, women swooning like lovestruck teenagers, people STILL under the impression that Obama is going to pay all of their bills.....
I can't speak for the Democrats since I'm not a Democrat myself. I'm a Moderate, all things considered.

Blame lack of education of policies and information out there, not the person him/herself.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:04 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Actually it can and has happened before. Roosevelt served 3 terms. He's the only one who has, but it's actually naive to think that a far left leaning supreme court wouldn't at least entertain the idea. Not to mention a very complacent electorate who thinks Obama is superhuman or so smooth and articulate that they'll forgive him anything he does. And no, I don't wear a tin foil hat.
Yes, I am fully aware that FDR served 3-nearly-4 terms. The policy was created because of him. Hell, during his 3rd term his wife was practically running the country anyway.

You're wrong in your assessment - the policy is in place for a reason and to go against that now when there's real or legitimate reason to is far-fetched at best.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:13 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,949,941 times
Quote:
Disagree. He's pretty straightforward. I get the feeling there's not a republican you'd like or think could win. If a Republican gets popular with liberals then that's someone to stay away from.
lol, so you are saying that Christie could beat Brown at push ups?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections