Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 10:43 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,391,475 times

Advertisements

Earler in the year, I speculated on who Romney would pick as VP. Paul Ryan was quickly discarded because he was the obvious worst pick. So what happens? Romney picks Ryan, with predictable disastrous results. It is yet another example that the party that thought Bush would make a fine president, deserving to be reelected even, lacks good judgment and instincts. It's no wonder this country begins to bleed to death when the GOP manages to fool enough people to get someone elected to the highest office. The Paul Ryan pick was an obvious failure.

“47%” Was Bad For Romney; Ryan Has Been Deadly | The New Republic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 10:48 PM

993 posts, read 832,230 times
I'm sure you are just thrilled with Obama's pick. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-29-2012, 10:51 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
I can't wait till November 6. Maybe the stupid topics on the most trivial reasons why Person A is worse than Person B will end or, at least, be kept to a minimum. But, I'm not surprised. Most people on here either belong to the fringe left or fringe right.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:53 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
I'm sure you are just thrilled with Obama's pick. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, I was. What foreign experience does Ryan have....none. And neither does Romney. Romney should have picked a running mate with that experience. Wouldn't you agree.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:53 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,379,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Earler in the year, I speculated on who Romney would pick as VP. Paul Ryan was quickly discarded because he was the obvious worst pick. So what happens? Romney picks Ryan, with predictable disastrous results. It is yet another example that the party that thought Bush would make a fine president, deserving to be reelected even, lacks good judgment and instincts. It's no wonder this country begins to bleed to death when the GOP manages to fool enough people to get someone elected to the highest office. The Paul Ryan pick was an obvious failure.
I don't like Paul Ryan. Like Mitt, he is not likable. He could have done worse, though: SARAH PALIN.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:56 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times
I see MSM has sent you your new weekly assignment.

Get the money while you can;

[SIZE=5]A_Lexus[/SIZE]
9,011 posts, read 7,040,102 times

Don't bet on it
I'm so sure that President Obama is going to win that I'll make this promise:

If President Obama loses this election, I will cease posting in the political forum. I know you Pubs don't want that.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:00 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Actually, I was. What foreign experience does Ryan have....none. And neither does Romney. Romney should have picked a running mate with that experience. Wouldn't you agree.
Obama allegedly had foreign policy experience. So did Biden.

Europe has daily riots.

Hundreds, maybe thousands, of Mexicans massacered in Fast & Furious.

The Middle East is burning.

American diplomats are sodomized and murdered.

The American public should pick someone that can handle foreign policy this election. Wouldn't you agree?

Old 09-29-2012, 11:03 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Obama allegedly had foreign policy experience. So did Biden.

Europe has daily riots.

Hundreds, maybe thousands, of Mexicans massacered in Fast & Furious.

The Middle East is burning.

American diplomats are sodomized and murdered.

The American public should pick someone that can handle foreign policy this election. Wouldn't you agree?
Actually, I think Obama is very good at foreign policy. What do you want us to do about europe riots and the middle east burning. Oh yeah, let's start another war. War is the answer to everything right

Old 09-29-2012, 11:08 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Actually, I think Obama is very good at foreign policy. What do you want us to do about europe riots and the middle east burning. Oh yeah, let's start another war. War is the answer to everything right
Never said anything about going to war. Actually, I think the last war we should have fought was the Revolutionary. How you like dem apples?

President Obama fired the Commanding General in Afghanistan based on an article in Rolling Stone magazine. An article that turned out not to be true.

That's a hell of way to run foreign policy. Base war time decisions on an article in a publication aimed at 20 year old drug addicts.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:09 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,314,137 times
Those riots in Europe are 100% due to austerity, which is what Ryan's genocidal budget plan would cause here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections