Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Obama has made much of the last 4 years the great apology tour. Fawning over people the world over, and apologizing for the United States. Yet he continually lies and assaults Romney in speach after speach. Where is the apology? When will he bow to Romney, as he does to every ****-ant third world dictator? Though given the man's ego, maybe he'll just give him an Ipod with his video clips on it. Which might be a good thing...more ammo for commercials against him, in his own words.

I imagine his diciples would still find some way to spin it as a positive...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2012, 09:47 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
It's Romney who should apologize to America. For his attack on so many of our seniors, soldiers, vets, first responders ... and just, "regular Americans," and, also, too, for his lies and distortions. I think one of the things which came through stronger when watching the debate on TV as compared to listening to it on radio is how untrustworthy and insincere Romney appeared to be (and was).

Old 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
It's Romney who should apologize to America. For his attack on so many of our seniors, soldiers, vets, first responders ... and just, "regular Americans," and, also, too, for his lies and distortions.
I'm sorry, but has Romney been president the last four years? Then yes, he should apologize for crushing the middle class, broken promises on the economy, race/class baiting, calling the other party the "enemies", and of couse the debacle in Libya and subsequent coverup of it. Oh wait....

Old 10-05-2012, 10:42 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,001,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I'm sorry, but has Romney been president the last four years? Then yes, he should apologize for crushing the middle class, broken promises on the economy, race/class baiting, calling the other party the "enemies", and of couse the debacle in Libya and subsequent coverup of it. Oh wait....
According to Romney, the middle class has not been crushed. They're up there making $250K a year. But, anyone below that doesn't deserve to exist. Below that, "they have no ambition to improve themselves". "THEY ARE NOT HIS PROBLEM."

But, Obama is not a good answer either. Look at his record. Three years before he tried a "Jobs Bill". But, Americans could "NOT WAIT ANOTHER FOURTEEN MONTHS" on the day he took office.

For this election, don't vote for either one. Fill out your ballots and "throw them in the Trash-Can" by writing in the names:

Leonard Fons for President
Jerry O'Connor for Vice President

And, when the news media catches up with these two, they will be able to "GIVE VOICE" to your votes of "NO CONFIDENCE" in either candidate. It won't solve all the problems, but it's a start.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:53 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,935,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Obama has made much of the last 4 years the great apology tour. Fawning over people the world over, and apologizing for the United States. Yet he continually lies and assaults Romney in speach after speach. Where is the apology? When will he bow to Romney, as he does to every ****-ant third world dictator? Though given the man's ego, maybe he'll just give him an Ipod with his video clips on it. Which might be a good thing...more ammo for commercials against him, in his own words.

I imagine his diciples would still find some way to spin it as a positive...
Poor Romney the sudden middle-class-carer-about - under assault.
Here's a positive. Find a source of news and do some homework.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:54 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
It's Romney who should apologize to America. For his attack on so many of our seniors, soldiers, vets, first responders ... and just, "regular Americans," and, also, too, for his lies and distortions. I think one of the things which came through stronger when watching the debate on TV as compared to listening to it on radio is how untrustworthy and insincere Romney appeared to be (and was).
Freedom of speech is still a virtue we respect in america. I'd say YOU need to apologize for believing otherwise..

Old 10-05-2012, 05:57 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
"Apology Tour", yet another right-wing myth which won't die.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:04 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Apologize?

Black man don't need to be doin no apologies to a white man.

Barack Obama Hampton University 2007: If We Have more Black Men in Prison ... Take the Bullet Out - YouTube

Old 10-05-2012, 06:31 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:

Old 10-05-2012, 06:32 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
I'm a senior and Romney has definitely NOT attacked me, nor has Ryan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections