Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times

Advertisements

People believe what they want to believe. Reverse back to 2008. Romney is no different, he will say what he can, flip flop all over the place, and pretty much lie is way into the White House.

But, the sheep will vote for him anyway.

Situation Normal: All Fu**ed Up.

But, what exactly is the crab he's pulling on us? Blue, Alaskan, or Stone?

Old 10-10-2012, 10:00 AM

1,976 posts, read 2,353,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
So let me get this right stacy dash endorses :

someone who loves to fire people, think that every one on welfare got their themselves, American are lazy, has destroyed 2 company himself, has off-shore account to hide millions of American earn money and avoid taxes, and likes to send American jobs oversea, etc - and yes this is all true so we are gullible – cause we have not ran this guy out of town!!

Stacy Dash shame on you. You are so un-American.

This has nothing to do with a black or white thing.

We are all here and my president is Obama and my next president is Obama. now only if congress works with him we be in a better state. but racist is every where so how can we expect this poor man to get his job done
It boils down to the fact that some of the American population are stupid and thus vote Republican. Stupidity works for the Republican Party.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:00 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post
So let me get this right stacy dash endorses :

someone who loves to fire people, think that every one on welfare got their themselves, American are lazy, has destroyed 2 company himself, has off-shore account to hide millions of American earn money and avoid taxes, and likes to send American jobs oversea, etc - and yes this is all true so we are gullible – cause we have not ran this guy out of town!!

Stacy Dash shame on you. You are so un-American.

This has nothing to do with a black or white thing.

We are all here and my president is Obama and my next president is Obama. now only if congress works with him we be in a better state. but racist is every where so how can we expect this poor man to get his job done
Right. Has nothing to do with race or gender. You attack the single black woman that endorses Romney, and you really can say it's not because she's a black woman?

Old 10-10-2012, 10:14 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Democrats and Liberals believe: People are entitled to their own beliefs as long as they’re not hurting anyone else. That's a bunch of crab.

Update:
What do democrats and liberals believe?

People are entitled to their own beliefs as long as they believe in what Democrats and Liberals believe.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:26 AM

376 posts, read 295,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
It boils down to the fact that some of the American population are stupid and thus vote Republican. Stupidity works for the Republican Party.
Really??? Is that the best you've got? Calling the productive half of America stupid. Stupid??? Come on, bring your A game. Make all those uber intelligent liberals proud. Throw in something about racism, greed, religion, guns, gays and big bird!!!

Old 10-10-2012, 10:35 AM

993 posts, read 832,230 times
Before you get on your high-horse about Bain, you need to know that Obama took donations from them ever since he was running for Senate. Their manager donated $100,0000-$200,000 for this campaign.

In addition, most of the 'crab' that Obama says happened at Bain, happened AFTER Governor Romney left the company in 2002.

Obama is a hyprocrite.

Obama Took Cash From Bain Outsourcing Execs

Old 10-10-2012, 11:12 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,458,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Black people are indeed allowed to align themselves with any political ideology they find best represents their world view. And do, as is obvious. And they also have to deal with the backlash when their choices run counter to the prevailing culture. Thanks to this thread I've googled Stacey Dash. My jaw drops. IMO she has made the most astute and calculated career move possible for a woman in her position. Tell me you would do otherwise. Go ahead, I'm waiting with the <smirk> emoticon.

H
I have always been of the opinion that celebrities should keep their mouths shut when the topic concerns religion, politics, or sex. It does not matter which side of the political spectrum they happen to be on, as soon as they open their mouth and express an opinion, they will automatically alienate half of those who contribute to their career. Not a very smart move by anyone who profits from their celebrity status.

The "backlash" in this case, as with other black conservatives, is the obvious bigotry demonstrated by Democrats who feel offended that a minority would have the audacity to step off the Democrat plantation, as the OP and the Washington Post article I posted amply demonstrates.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:52 PM

657 posts, read 717,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You believe every lie that Barack Obama and the leftists have told you! Amazingly gullible!
its the truth I know of one, who job was sent away ........ and another who saw his company destroy by romney ........... don't be so stupid to think obama did this to you.

how gullible .... i have a bridge to sell you ronmey voter. its the brooklyn bridge and am selling it cheap 400.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:53 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Ive always liked crabs myself. A little messy breaking them apart but always worth it once you taste the meat.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:03 PM

657 posts, read 717,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Right. Has nothing to do with race or gender. You attack the single black woman that endorses Romney, and you really can say it's not because she's a black woman?
its not a black or white thing. its about putting our best president forward. and this romney guy is so un american how can you expect him to understand the working class fight if he never worked and alway been rich. his thinking that people are lazy. **** let him get a job and lets see how he like being fire with 5 kids to feed at home . maybe then he will understand. the aveage joe doesnot have a rich family member to get money from for schooling, life and for problem. what the hell is wrong with you romney voter are your really that stupid

am just in disbelieve because i know if obama doesnot get reelected this man is going to destroy the united states. maybe he is the anti christ. but i can alway do what his family did and move to mexico cause i did not the laws here. ( o you forgot his grandfather had 3 wife and was going to be charge in U.S so he moved.)

get a clue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections