Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA17 View Post
I've never heard of a famous white person who has received any hate for endorsing Obama.
As my father used to say, "there are libraries filled with things that you've never heard of."

Quote:
But pretty much any black famous person who endorses Romney gets all kinds of hate from all over and the issue is discussed at length in the black community.
Shall we journey back to 2008 and reexamine the hate filled opprobrium heaped upon Colin Powell by white Republicans for endorsing Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 PM

716 posts, read 1,238,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
You would choose not to purchase healthcare and stick everyone else with your bills? That would make you a moocher.
No...moochers are the people that support Obama. The people on food stamps, wic, welfare, etc.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Are you able to drive your vehicle in your city without insurance?? And if so, is that wise?? And why is not unconstitutional to question the car insurance companies or the state that MANDATES that you have car insurance or you are fined??

Hey if you get sick, prayfully you don't, you should have leverage and have insurance, and given that you are considering possibly not having by stating Romney will give you a choice--already tells me you are a constituent that Romney truly doesn't care about because you are in that 47% percentile. Its unfortunate, but that is how your candidate views you. But vote for whomever you feel sides with your issues. And i want to add, you have a choice with Healthcare reformed. I dont understand why someone would risk being insured and rather pay a fine that receive health insurance, hey if you have over $750,000 stashed somewhere to cover a couple of days in the hospital WITHOUT anesthesia or an operation, than Romney is your guy. More power to you
Well I already know for sure that Obama doesn't care about me anyway and he also has done worse at creating jobs than any president in the history of America by far.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
To answer the OP, because Obama doesn't hate white people. I'm white. I'm voting for Obama.

How does Romney hate black people?

And if Obama likes white people why doesn't he speak up for white victims of black murderers? After all he spoke up for Trayvon didn't he??

Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Famous black people such as Nicki minaj and Stacy Dash have recieved so much hate for suppoedly endoring Romney. But when white people endorse Obama it's no problem. I don't get this. Especially considering he publicly supported Trayvon Martin while ignoring every black on white murder victim, even though there's so many more black on white than white on black.
Geez...you right wingers find out that two out of thirty something million black folks supposedly supports Romney, and you start slobbering all over yourselves with these wild ass theories.

I guess if you find out that ten blacks support Romney, your heads might explode with giddyness at the rate you're going.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:51 PM

876 posts, read 709,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
@FLA17

watch Bill Maher, hes got plenty of hate for romney. The mass media isnt discussing hate for white actresses voting Romney? Im surprised.

I know Patricia heaton from that lame tv series is republican, and also adam sandler.

I keep note of who is, so we never make the mistake of paying or renting any DVD's/movies they are in.

How odd of you. So, basically anyone who doesn't agree with your beliefs are cast aside by you? What would you do if one of your children(gasp) votes for Romney

Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I don't know of blacks who call other blacks sellouts for voting for Romney. However if they are, it isn't because he is White. It's because he's Republican and Republicans are associated with racism towards blacks. Please spare me the who sixties Civil Rights Movement stuff. The GOP of today is not the same one that existed then. Who said slavery was a blessing? Who called the POTUS a tarbaby? Who sent emails with watermelons on the Whitehouse lawn? Who continues to say the POTUS was born in Kenya? I'll give you a hint, it starts with an "R"...and you wonder why sellout or Uncle Tom are used?

What a troll thread.

94% of blacks are voting Obama. I'm sure it would be a little closer if it was Cain vs Obama. They would at least be willing to hear both sides. I have all kinds of black people on my fb that are very hood that say they're not voting for romney because he's a "cracka" and because you'll lose your food stamps, section 8, etc if you vote for Romney according to them.

Here's a look at whose voting for who in Florida, based on race and age and other demographics.

Exclusive Poll: Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama in Florida

Old 10-12-2012, 09:54 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Famous black people such as Nicki minaj and Stacy Dash have recieved so much hate for suppoedly endoring Romney. But when white people endorse Obama it's no problem. I don't get this. Especially considering he publicly supported Trayvon Martin while ignoring every black on white murder victim, even though there's so many more black on white than white on black.
First off, Nikki Minaj didn't actually endorse Romney.

Secondly white people are called sellouts for voting for Obama. Being a straight, white, male I have been called a sell out/racial traitor before for voting Democrats. I don't really care because I tend to vote on issues that are bigger then race.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 PM

1,331 posts, read 1,987,934 times
I feel sorry for the idjits voting for someone for the color of their skin....if some actually do that.
Those childish people should not be allowed to vote as their primary interest is for the candidate of their color to win.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:58 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
94% of blacks are voting Obama. I'm sure it would be a little closer if it was Cain vs Obama. They would at least be willing to hear both sides. I have all kinds of black people on my fb that are very hood that say they're not voting for romney because he's a "cracka" and because you'll lose your food stamps, section 8, etc if you vote for Romney according to them.

Here's a look at whose voting for who in Florida, based on race and age and other demographics.

Exclusive Poll: Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama in Florida

Yeah which is pretty close to the number of Blacks who voted for Clinton and other Democrats, so what? On my Facebook, I have Black doctors, Black teachers, Black engineers, Black business owners, Black lawyers and other Black professionals. The majority of my FB friends are Black. I have never see a status about Foodstamps, Section 8 or welfare, but I have seen plenty in support of the POTUS. I am not sure what kind of company you keep. Once again, if the GOP wants the votes of Blacks (and obviously they don't) then they need to take a stand against representatives who say that slavery is a blessing and people who support them and send pictures of the POTUS and his family as monkeys and watermelons on the Whitehouse lawn. Please stop pretending that this started with Obama. The fact that a person of color got elected just took the craziness up a noch. It isn't his fault and nothing has changed with regards to the attitude toward Black Republicans or that most Blacks vote Democrat. It has nothing to do with Obama. The majority of people who vote Dem were going to vote Dem no matter what race the Dem nominee is. Stop race baiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections