Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:05 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why are you reporting on a small gathering of Republicans again? I don't start threads on here telling people about my friends when I meet up with them. Were you surprised to see black people at this meeting or something? You know there is such a thing as a black Republican.
i think this says something about the op without anybody else having to say it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 02:06 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Why are you reporting on a small gathering of Republicans again? I don't start threads on here telling people about my friends when I meet up with them. Were you surprised to see black people at this meeting or something? You know there is such a thing as a black Republican.
I'm waiting for you to explain to me why there was such a high ratio of black females at a gathering for a group which supposibly hates both blacks, and women...

Old 10-16-2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i think this says something about the op without anybody else having to say it.
I got it, I'm a racist right? Even though both my spouse, and my children are black.. I guess thats to just hide how much hatred I have.. Get real and grow up.

You making this claim actually proves the validity of my posting. If we're all racist, and we hate women,then once again I ask why there were so many at a RNC meeting to discuss getting rid of Obama.

no answers? Dont worry, you guys never do have them.. its all a distraction, dont look, its not real if you hide your eyes..

Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Quote:

OH NO! There is? OMG, I watched MSNBC's coverage of the RNConvention and I didn't seen them cover Artur Davis OR Mia Love's speeches. Now how do you explain that?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:10 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm waiting for you to explain to me why there was such a high ratio of black females at a gathering for a group which supposibly hates both blacks, and women...
umm, I wasn't the one who was at this little gathering, you were....did you ever think to just ask?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:11 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post

OH NO! There is? OMG, I watched MSNBC's coverage of the RNConvention and I didn't seen them cover Artur Davis OR Mia Love's speeches. Now how do you explain that?
I don't know, I didn't watch MSNBC for the RNC.....actually I don't watch MSNBC or any of those 24hr news channels, so I can't answer that question for you, sorry.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
umm, I wasn't the one who was at this little gathering, you were....did you ever think to just ask?
Why would I ask people who dont believe there is a war on women? YOU are the one who makes such claims, thats why I'm asking YOU..

Old 10-16-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
I got it, I'm a racist right? Even though both my spouse, and my children are black.. I guess thats to just hide how much hatred I have.. Get real and grow up.

You making this claim actually proves the validity of my posting. If we're all racist, and we hate women,then once again I ask why there were so many at a RNC meeting to discuss getting rid of Obama.

no answers? Dont worry, you guys never do have them.. its all a distraction, dont look, its not real if you hide your eyes..
Of course the looney-toon Libs won't believe you. They will not only demand pictures, but your marriage certificate and childrens' birth certificates ..........oh but wait, you're just an anonymous private citizen commenting on an internet forum ............ yep, must be a racist that you have to mention that you have a bi-racial family..... LOLOLOL

I'm white. My husband is white and my kids are white. I was adopted by Jewish parents but my birth mother was a Methodist with Scottish roots. Hubby is 1st generation Irish-American Catholic, one of 11 children, both parents off the boat from Lietrim and Galway. I am also an NRA member and gun range officer. We are America's declining middle class. We put our two kids through college and are now encumbered with college loan debt. Our daughter who graduated NYU in 2011 can't find a full-time job. The property taxes on our modest 1905 3 Br, 1.5 bath home are approaching $10,000 a year. We have no health insurance and we both drive 12 year old (paid in full) vehicles. Our home value has plummeted by at least 40% and we still have a mortgage in excess of $300,000. I am a Realtor and my husband is in construction. Life SUCKS under Obama. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

OBAMA MUST GO!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:23 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,665 times
Quote:
Finding a couple of black women and black men at a republican meeting doesn't change what the republican party is. If I look hard enough, I can probably find 5 black people who thought slavery was a good idea and that blacks benefited from it. That doesn't change the fact that slavery was bad thing. The republican party still ****s on minorities and women.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Finding a couple of black women and black men at a republican meeting doesn't change what the republican party is. If I look hard enough, I can probably find 5 black people who thought slavery was a good idea and that blacks benefited from it. That doesn't change the fact that slavery was bad thing. The republican party still ****s on minorities and women.
So wrong. Just so wrong.

But you go ahead and stick with the party that Tweets out to black celebrities who support Romney that they "should go kill themselves".

There is nothing on this planet more hypocritical than a 2012 Democrat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections