Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:56 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
No again,
Yes, again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 08:58 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Speaking of racists 70% of Hispanics voted for Obama because he promised their illegal amigos amnesty. That was their number one issue.
Look everyone! A lie! A racially-motivated lie!

Latino Voters in the 2012 Election | Pew Hispanic Center

Of course, to those inside the bubble it doesn't matter that it's a lie. They'll never look at things like facts and will instead cling to their old racist ideas about reality.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:44 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Look everyone! A lie! A racially-motivated lie!

Latino Voters in the 2012 Election | Pew Hispanic Center

Of course, to those inside the bubble it doesn't matter that it's a lie. They'll never look at things like facts and will instead cling to their old racist ideas about reality.
From your own link:

"Throughout this election cycle, the issue of immigration has been an important issue for Hispanics. In the national exit poll, voters were asked about what should happen to unauthorized immigrants working in the U.S. According to the national exit poll, 77% of Hispanic voters said these immigrants should be offered a chance to apply for legal status"

Here suck on this reality for awhile:

Is the Latino vote up for grabs? Stanford pollster says no

And what is the number one issue that Hispanic politicians constantly harp about? It isn't the enonomy, jobs, etc. It is always about immigration! They and their constituents constantly threatened Obama to get immigration reform passed aka amnesty or they wouldn't vote for him this time around. That's why he threw them the DACA bone before the election.

Here's some more reality for you:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/l...-election.html

Old 11-14-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
The GOP is ranting and raving about about how Obama is a bad person and he's doing a bad job, etc but what they need to do is look in the mirror and improve themselves.
One of the dumbest posts I have read in CD lately. You act like the president and congress plays no role in the well-being of Americans. Everything they do affects us directly.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
The Presidency, The Senate and probably the House in a couple of years.
Good luck with taking over the House. The left continues to pull the race card either way.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:01 PM

441 posts, read 501,350 times
Actually, I think if the Republicans want to win elections, they should try attracting the majority. Women. They did their damnedest to alienate women.. And they did!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transatlantic View Post
Actually, I think if the Republicans want to win elections, they should try attracting the majority. Women. They did their damnedest to alienate women.. And they did!
They only alienated single women. The majority of women who voted for Romney were married. Gee, I wonder what the difference was? Abortion, paying for their birth control pills?

Old 11-14-2012, 05:28 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Your opening sentence and premise is wrong. I'd suggest to go back and fix that, then go from there to fix the rest of your OP.

Limbaugh is not a racist. I'm anti-racism, and have been listening to Limbaugh for 25 years, and if he were a racist, I think I'd know it by now.
You are blind!

Old 11-14-2012, 07:29 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,080,222 times
Republicans can't attract more minorities because you can't compete with the Santa Clause party. No matter what the Republicans offer, Santa has a bigger bag of goodies.
Executive order dream act.
Free Obama phone
Executive order- No need to look for work to continue welfare bennies
25 years old, unemployed living in your parents basement? no problem for healthcare. You're on your parents plan.
Single woman? Free birth control for you.
Want to vote? no photo ID required.
Not qualified for food stamps? Not to worry, we will get you qualified. We even have had infomercials on Mexican radio soap operas on how to qualify after you come here illegally.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:51 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Cool lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Good luck with taking over the House. The left continues to pull the race card either way.
Good luck appealing to a large enough audience to become relevant again in National Politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections