Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 11:03 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,598,551 times

Advertisements

Look at this - Obama poll worker admits she voted twice! She said she feels she has to do what she can because Obama is ENTITLED to be president - I always knew there was voter fraud, this is one person who admits it,, i hope she gets a lot of jail time -

The Voter Fraud That
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
By her own admission, she is guilty of a felony. Hope she enjoys jail...with her granddaughter. Useful idiot.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:40 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,218,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Look at this - Obama poll worker admits she voted twice! She said she feels she has to do what she can because Obama is ENTITLED to be president - I always knew there was voter fraud, this is one person who admits it,, i hope she gets a lot of jail time -

The Voter Fraud That
Impossible ! ! ! Demo's have stated unequivocally that there is no voter fraud. NONE!!! On the other hand, I watched this video of the woman admitting to the fraud, including fraud on behalf of her daughter as well. And could be others.

The only problem is that prisons are full of victims of pot laws... no room for perps screwing over the entire state of Ohio, not to mention the rest of the county.

And I doubt that Eric Holder gives a cheap crap about voter fraud.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:56 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,452,036 times
I have a question for all of you.

If a republican caused a black dem from being able to vote would the republican get charged once or twice? Or would it based on how many ways the dem was registered to vote?

Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,825 times
Agreed. She is a useful idiot. She intimidated other poll workers too. We really, really need to require some sort of ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
By her own admission, she is guilty of a felony. Hope she enjoys jail...with her granddaughter. Useful idiot.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:40 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Default Twice?

Quote:
Look at this - Obama poll worker admits she voted twice!

That's nothing. I've voted for Obama 4 times.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:02 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,208,953 times
The voter registration laws worked the way they're supposed to, and ID would have done absolutely nothing to stop this. Regardless of WHY she did it, the woman voted once by absentee ballot, and then voted at the polls a second time as well. She could have shown her ID twice and it would have changed absolutely nothing.

They checked the absentee ballots against the voter rolls when they were counting them--that's what you're supposed to do-- and found duplicates, and now those people who voted twice are in hot water. Absentee ballots are usually counted last. Her absentee ballot would have been invalidated. Before you continue ranting about 19 votes that aren't included in the vote total (if they were all the same situation), cast by people who may well go to jail for voting twice, I'd be more convinced of your outrage if I'd heard you express the same concern over the democratic voter registration forms that were thrown away in Virginia by a republican linked firm.

Republican operatives caught throwing away Democratic voter registration forms - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Last edited by mb1547; 02-09-2013 at 02:10 PM..

Old 02-09-2013, 05:33 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That's nothing. I've voted for Obama 4 times.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
The voter registration laws worked the way they're supposed to, and ID would have done absolutely nothing to stop this. Regardless of WHY she did it, the woman voted once by absentee ballot, and then voted at the polls a second time as well. She could have shown her ID twice and it would have changed absolutely nothing.

They checked the absentee ballots against the voter rolls when they were counting them--that's what you're supposed to do-- and found duplicates, and now those people who voted twice are in hot water. Absentee ballots are usually counted last. Her absentee ballot would have been invalidated. Before you continue ranting about 19 votes that aren't included in the vote total (if they were all the same situation), cast by people who may well go to jail for voting twice, I'd be more convinced of your outrage if I'd heard you express the same concern over the democratic voter registration forms that were thrown away in Virginia by a republican linked firm.

Republican operatives caught throwing away Democratic voter registration forms - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

Old 02-09-2013, 06:19 PM

32,074 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:

The Voter Fraud That

Yeah, I guess that's what won Obama the election...her second vote. She was the tie breaker
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections