Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 06:16 AM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times

Advertisements

Think Jeb testing the waters early- so he can get out- and say see dad I tried- don't think his heart is in it at all- Gov. senator- yea but pres.? - they way he even mentions it kind of makes him shrink back--- I don not think Ms. Warren is in for it either - she wants to pull the strings and kick the buckets from a safe place- I admire her spunk but I don't think she wants to run the country- just put big $$$ in it's rightful place- to be used not be abused by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 06:19 AM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Really? Is that what you'd call Michelle Obama? WTH difference does it make what ethnicity the president's wife is? Oh yeah, let's base our vote on that. My problem with any Hispanic in the White House is that most are illegal alien sympathizers and would put them above our own citizens.
you have TED -Rubio- Mendez etc. who is what? Not one single Latino has bent backwards for illegals- wants things to work right yes--- but not seen any of them show favoritism. Now the head of ICE is Mrs. Saldana - what you expecting to happen?

Old 12-17-2014, 06:31 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
It means he's running and he announced now to keep Romney out of the race. Waaaaay too many other Good potential candidates on the GOP side to have to settle for Jeb.
Where are they being hidden?

Old 12-17-2014, 06:31 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Is it just me, or are you also tired of the Bushes and Clintons running this country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush announced Tuesday he will "actively explore" a campaign for president, an early move that could pre-empt some other Republicans with White House aspirations in the bidding for big donations and public support.

Jeb Bush to 'actively explore' run for president
Agreed! Hey Jeb, go away, we have had enough of the Bush family.

Besides, Jeb Bush already told CNN "I don't know if I'd be a good candidate or a bad one" You might be a really bad one and lose the general election, so here is a thought.... don't bother to run at all.

Old 12-17-2014, 06:32 AM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,151 times
Quote:
Is it just me, or are you also tired of the Bushes and Clintons running this country.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush announced Tuesday he will "actively explore" a campaign for president, an early move that could pre-empt some other Republicans with White House aspirations in the bidding for big donations and public support.

I won't vote at all if it comes to another Bush vs. Clinton election. They risk alienating all independent voters. I'm sick of this "family dynasty" crap. Really, America, is this all we have to offer? What a sad state of affairs.
I have never felt so down about my country as I have the past few years and I'm looking for a MAJOR change. Not more of the same old thing...or name.

Old 12-17-2014, 06:33 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Where are they being hidden?
All the Democrat front runners are on social security already.

Old 12-17-2014, 06:34 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
All the Democrat front runners are on social security already.
Got no answer, eh?

Old 12-17-2014, 06:44 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:

Just because he is a brother of the worst US president ever, should not disqualify him from running. I think Jeb is smarter than his father and brother put together. He did a fine job as Florida governor.

Old 12-17-2014, 06:49 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's like an Indian reservation, where the community is comprised of two main clans, and they compete with each other for the Tribal Chairman job, passing it back and forth.

But at least we don't have to worry about Chelsea running someday.

And don't forget Elizabeth Warren! And also Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, guv of CA, who recently miraculously balanced the state budget.
Curious. What precludes Chelsea from a future political career?

Old 12-17-2014, 06:50 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
The last Bush was so damaging to the country it should preclude anyone with the same DNA from holding the same office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections