Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:28 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,128 times

Advertisements

I'm sure that many of you look at our political landscape today and scratch your heads wondering, "What has become of our Republic?" It seems like everything we grew up believing has been turned inside out, and that somehow we've been sucked into an inexorable march towards a 'new world order', where multinational banks and corporations decide what is 'best' for us, and their paid for, political lackeys in office do their bidding without a peep of protest.

The fact is, there IS a group of very powerful people deeply entrenched in the halls of Washington D.C., that are marching to the orders of THEIR bosses, and ignoring completely the will of 'We, the People'. These people are members of groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group. For the last 60 years our government has been heavily influenced by these entities in the areas of foreign policy, economic policy and immigration policy.

And they have an agenda.

David Rockefeller, gazillionaire head of the Council on Foreign Relations, has said in his autobiography 'Memoirs', "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global, political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

That's some statement, and just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this organization. Mr. Rockefeller was speaking to the Bilderberg Group back in 1991 when he said this, "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Based on these words, it is easy to see that not only does the CFR have plans for a One World Government headed by an 'intellectual elite', our own news media has kept it hidden from us for the last half-century.

In regards to economic policy, these same international bankers wield an ENORMOUS power over our nation, and have since the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. This Act wrested the control of our money from the Congress and bestowed it upon a private consortium of world bankers, bankers whose ONLY goal is to gain profit and power at any price. These bankers have financed BOTH SIDES of EVERY war, EVERY conflict around the world for the last 300 years. Rothschilds, Morgans, Rockefellers, Warburgs, all manipulating world events through the power of their wealth in order to see their heirs on the thrones of the world.

And it's working.

Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1802, "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

I think that's good advice.

Of course America, and our ideals of liberty and self-determination stand in the way of those who wish to rule the world. A prosperous middle class is anathema to those who would be tyrants. It must be destroyed if they are to succeed.

Which brings us to immigration.

6 years after 9/11 our borders stand unprotected, as porous as a sieve, allowing an estimated 4 million illegal aliens into our nation EVERY year. I know that sounds absurd, but even THAT number may be low. The U.S. Border Patrol has caught an average of just over 1 million illegal border-crossers EVERY year since the start of this century, and their own estimates are that for every one caught, 4 or 5 get through successfully. Even Senator McCain has admitted to that figure, although you won't hear him say it. It's our politicians 'dirty little secret'. They continue to tell us that there are 12 million illegals 'living in the shadows', and the worst part is we continue to BELIEVE them. The REAL number may be as many as 40 million.

These illegals are taking jobs from American workers, depressing their wages and increasing their tax burdens in order to subsidize their illegal presence in our nation. Schools, hospitals and prisons are bulging under the strain. Our infrastructure is crumbling under their weight. We are being driven straight into the poorhouse. Additionally, those middle class jobs that can't be taken by the masses of poor, under-educated border-crossers are increasingly being sent to countries like India and China, putting millions of upper middle class Americans on that same slippery slope.

So now we know the who, the why, and the how.

The big question is now "How do we STOP them?"

That's the easy part, if we will just stop playing their game. The media, those guys who've honored their commitment to secrecy for the last 50+ years, are pushing on us Presidential candidates that are ALL members or affiliates of the Council on Foreign Relations. If you don't believe this is true, let me give you an example.

Ever since Democrat Adlai Stevenson challenged Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1952 and 1956, the odds have significantly favored those with membership in the elite groups.

In 1960, both John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon were members.

In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson was not a member. Neither was his opponent, Barry Goldwater. But Johnson had already staffed his administration with plenty of insiders.

In 1968, it was Nixon versus club member Hubert H. Humphrey.

In 1972, it was Nixon again against Democratic Party CFR member George McGovern.

In 1976, it was CFR Republican Gerald Ford losing to CFR Democrat Jimmy Carter.

In 1980, Ronald Reagan was not a member, but his running mate, George H.W. Bush, was. So were both of his opponents – Carter and independent John Anderson. Assuming office, however, Reagan quickly named 313 CFR members to his team.

In 1984, another CFR member, Walter Mondale, was nominated by the Democratic Party to challenge Reagan.

In 1988, CFR member Bush took on CFR member Michael Dukakis.

In 1992, Bush was challenged by an obscure governor from Arkansas, Bill Clinton, who won the "trifecta" by being a member of the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group. He was also a Rhodes scholar – another favored credential of the worldwide elite.

In 1996, Clinton was challenged by CFR member Bob Dole.

In 2000, CFR member Al Gore ran against non-member George W. Bush, but his running mate, Dick Cheney is a past director.

In 2004, Bush was challenged by CFR member John Kerry.

In 2008, we have the following presidential candidates that are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson. Mike Huckabee, though not a member, spoke to the CFR in September. Since then, his political star has risen to the point that he has become a top-tier candidate.

There are only 2 candidates on the ticket that are NOT members or affiliates, Dr. Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter. While I believe that Duncan Hunter is a good man, he is under-funded and not even on the ballot in several states, making his possibility of election next to nil.

Dr. Ron Paul stands for our traditional American values; limited government within the Constitution, a strong national defense, a non-interventionist foreign policy, low taxes, personal responsibility and individual liberty. As a 10 term Congressman from Texas Dr. Paul has NEVER voted to raise taxes, NEVER voted against the 2nd Amendment, NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget, NEVER voted to increase government and NEVER voted for a Congressional pay raise.

In fact, Dr. Paul NEVER votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution.

He is a man of honesty, a man of humility and a man we can trust to put principles above politics.

I urge ALL Americans to support Dr. Ron Paul for President of the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2008, 09:41 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,210,109 times
Council on Foreign Relations is hardly a secret society, they even have a website concerning issues updated practically daily, and a listing of their "expert" members.

http://www.cfr.org/site_index.html

Experts - Council on Foreign Relations

Old 01-11-2008, 09:43 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,153,431 times
Thanks for this analysis. I use that Jefferson quote as my sig line on another site. It's very interesting that we disregard the words of our founding fathers who gave us the tools to manage our freedom while claiming to support freedoms for others. One request, can you provide links before someone says the CFR is just a conspiracy? Thanks.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:50 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,522,498 times
Quote:
Based on these words, it is easy to see that not only does the CFR have plans for a One World Government headed by an 'intellectual elite', our own news media has kept it hidden from us for the last half-century
I have an alternative conspiracy theory. I think the Council of Foreign Relations is really a front organization created by aliens from outer space who have designs on dominating planet earth since eons ago. These members of the CFR are actually robots who have been programmed to infiltrate the highest echelons of American government and business to wrest control over the global geopolitical system. Al Gore is an example of one such robot.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Thanks for this analysis. I use that Jefferson quote as my sig line on another site. It's very interesting that we disregard the words of our founding fathers who gave us the tools to manage our freedom while claiming to support freedoms for others. One request, can you provide links before someone says the CFR is just a conspiracy? Thanks.

Council on Foreign Relations major article on Ron Paul (guess he has one of those deeeep secret memberships )

Reason: Scenes from the Ron Paul Revolution - Council on Foreign Relations

Old 01-11-2008, 10:13 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,153,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Council on Foreign Relations major article on Ron Paul (guess he has one of those deeeep secret memberships )

LOL. I wish i could give you some more rep. I've got to spread it around.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:33 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,313,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
I have an alternative conspiracy theory. I think the Council of Foreign Relations is really a front organization created by aliens from outer space who have designs on dominating planet earth since eons ago. These members of the CFR are actually robots who have been programmed to infiltrate the highest echelons of American government and business to wrest control over the global geopolitical system. Al Gore is an example of one such robot.
Are these ideas so scary to you that you have to ridicule them? It makes me wonder if it frightens you too much to even discuss it. I don't believe that the CFR itself is a conspiracy, but I do think that there is a very small group of well connected and well funded people who set policy in the US and worldwide. I don't think they're Democrats or Republicans, I just think they're the ruling elite. Conspiracy, I don't know, but I think it's been this way for thousands of years.

Last edited by mimimomx3; 01-11-2008 at 10:49 PM..

Old 01-13-2008, 10:13 AM

You know, the first quote from David Rockefeller's book should be enough to make you realize that these people are NOT kidding around. The second quote from the Baden-Baden Bilderburg meeting in 1991 should make it clear that they've been hiding this from us for a LONG time.

I didn't make this stuff up, and to insinuate that it's all a bunch of 'tinfoil hat' conspiracy theory shows that either...
A.)you've chosen not to educate yourself to what is going on
or that
B.)you support what is going on.

My suggestion to you, if you want to be deemed as credible in this conversation, is that you address the FACTS of the OP rather than making sarcastic and denigrating comments in an attempt to belittle those very FACTS.

Think you can do that?

Old 01-13-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post

The CFR publishes bios and articles about ALL the candidates, members or not. What you WON'T find on their website are any articles WRITTEN by Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
The CFR publishes bios and articles about ALL the candidates, members or not. What you WON'T find on their website are any articles WRITTEN by Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter.
Do they have articles written for their organization by Hillary Clinton, Obama, McCain, Huckabee, Romney and Edwards? I have found their web site to be very helpful in evaluating the candidates positions concerning foreign issues:

John McCain - Council on Foreign Relations
Hillary Rodham Clinton - Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.cfr.org/bios/8211/hillary_rodham_clinton.html - broken link)
Mitt Romney - Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.cfr.org/bios/13226/mitt_romney.html - broken link)
Barack Obama - Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.cfr.org/bios/11603/barack_obama.html - broken link)
Ron Paul - Council on Foreign Relations (http://www.cfr.org/bios/13303/ron_paul.html - broken link)
Fred Thompson - Council on Foreign Relations
John Edwards - Council on Foreign Relations
Mike Huckabee - Council on Foreign Relations

How is this organization any different from the numerous foreign policy and other government think tanks all around DC? Do you think their portrayal of candidate positions is dishonest?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections