Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 10:13 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
IF Hillary makes it to the semifinal round in the Dem primaries: IMHO the MSM WILL start taking some serious potshots at her to bring her down. That woman has too much baggage.
Could be some truth to this.

Pay close attention to the types of pictures they run in the OverTheHill-ary articles -- I've seen lots of extremely unflattering Hillary pictures on AP articles recently. Admittedly, Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife isn't exactly easy on the eyes, but even unattractive people occasionally take a good picture.

One thing is certain -- SNL seems to be having a good time making a mockery out of The Vagina Party's #1 candidate:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hilla...210593206.html

There are SO many lo-fo's out there that it's entirely possible that Hillary does get elected, despite being completely devoid of any meaningful political experience (or sexual experience, for that matter) for the last 25 years.

But hey, she's got that email server experience thing working for her, so there's that.

Old 04-12-2015, 10:14 PM

2,186 posts, read 4,574,372 times
I'm praying a house will fall on her, or someone will douse her with a bucket of water before this situation gets totally out of hand. Based on past performances (both hers and her hubbys) I personally NEVER want anybody named CLINTON in the WH, in charge of anything, ever again. She may be an intelligent woman - but she is a liar, well versed in cover-ups, arrogant, opinionated, and hell bent on doing everything her way. She is NEVER wrong, it is NEVER her fault, we NEVER understand the truth (as she sees it) and we as Americans apparently don't need to know the truth about anything involving our government or what goes on in the WH (sarcasm intended here). I am female, but I am NOT ready for a woman in the WH - particularly not this one - if indeed she is actually a woman at all. She may run - but I'm not punching that ticket. Just my 2cent worth!

Old 04-12-2015, 10:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Is this supposed to be a joke? And if not, could you please support your statement regarding the "most record breaking Economies" Bush fueled? As far as I know, he presided over one of the worst economic disasters in this century in the United States and left the economy in tatters.

Pelosi and Reid got the keys to the candy store in Jan. 2007

Up to then, it was record breaking

Old 04-12-2015, 11:33 PM

288 posts, read 212,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
I'm praying a house will fall on her, or someone will douse her with a bucket of water before this situation gets totally out of hand. Based on past performances (both hers and her hubbys) I personally NEVER want anybody named CLINTON in the WH, in charge of anything, ever again. She may be an intelligent woman - but she is a liar, well versed in cover-ups, arrogant, opinionated, and hell bent on doing everything her way. She is NEVER wrong, it is NEVER her fault, we NEVER understand the truth (as she sees it) and we as Americans apparently don't need to know the truth about anything involving our government or what goes on in the WH (sarcasm intended here). I am female, but I am NOT ready for a woman in the WH - particularly not this one - if indeed she is actually a woman at all. She may run - but I'm not punching that ticket. Just my 2cent worth!

WOW!!! so much hate and anger, my advice is, get used to the idea tha Hilary will be your president for the next 8 years, she is simply the right person for the job, right wing nuts have nothing to offer.....

Old 04-13-2015, 01:10 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
LOL! Such a predictable a troll.
Lexus Nexus must be a paid bot for the (D's), and certainly for the leftists out there. LN's wet dream would be a nightmare for traditional America, and their litany of absurd comments like she was an exceptional SoS is a perfect example.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:22 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,470,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
There isn't a Republican alive who can beat her.

1) She will be the first woman to hold that office, long overdue.
2) She is white, so she won't have the racial backlash that cursed President Obama.
3) She is supremely educated, and has more political experience than any of the other potential GOP hopefuls.
4) She has a stellar record and background.
5) She was opposed to Bush's policies, unlike her GOP counterparts.
6) She survived an intense campaign for the presidency against the inevitable winner Obama, and although she didn't win, she earned his respect, and the respect of those who mattered in this nation.
7) She was an exceptional Secretary of State.
8) Her policies are superior to those of the GOP. She would continue the upward trend that President Obama put us on after those 8 horrific Bush years.
9) She has the support of women, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, foreigners, the LGBT community, the unemployed, the underemployed, the blue-collar, the working class, the youth, the elderly, those who are not racist or sexist, and those who favor policies which help all, not just the rich.
10) She will have at her side a man who was highly successful in his two terms as President, Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton is a beloved ex-President, who can obliterate the GOP with one speech, and he too knows how to run the country for the benefit of all, not just the rich and privileged.
11) She will see the Senate flip back over to the Dems in 2016.
12) During her two terms, the Supreme Court will flip back to being left-leaning.
13) She is tough, smart, has good sense, and great instincts.
14) Her policies are the same policies which WORK to keep this country prospering as we are doing now.
15) She will have the significant advantage of not succeeding the disastrous presidency of a Republican.
16) She does not represent the interests of big corporations.
17) She does not represent the interests of racists and bigots.

During her campaign, she will EMBRACE President Obama and his fine policies because they have WORKED in spite of the GOP obstruction. I hope she slams the GOP at every turn, pointing out their many inadequacies and atrocious record.

Don't underestimate Jeb. That's all I'm saying.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:38 AM

44,633 posts, read 61,638,098 times
She has to win to keep employment going. What would the comedians, the news media, the talk shows, Faux News and Rush Limburger do for conversation. Without her to complain about those people will go out of business.

Old 04-13-2015, 01:40 AM

2,821 posts, read 3,539,051 times
Hillary needs to win the swing states and a majority of the Latino vote. Two things that are highly unlikely to happen.

Old 04-13-2015, 04:33 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,279,422 times
She certainly has a long hard road ahead of her in this campaign I'll give her that. You know they're going to throw everything at her including the kitchen sink. I admire her tenacity for being up for the job because the fight will never ever end and that gets real tiresome.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to about a Hillary Clinton Presidency is all the sore losers who will whine about it for the next eight years.

Old 04-13-2015, 04:54 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Default Clinton No Way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I agree.

Not a Republican alive can beat Hillary Clinton or any Democrat for that matter. Hillary's battle will be getting to that Democratic nomination. Going into 2008, Hillary was seen as inevitable and definitely the most qualified, but a junior senator from Illinois came in and took the world by storm.

If she gets the nomination, she is guaranteed to be the next President.
Qualified for What?

Ladies and Gentlemen, yes she has held office, but has not excelled or raise distinction in those positions. Rubio and Cruz and Even Bush has done more in a short period time than Clinton from her First Lady Days.

Clinton is career politician and a ego to match.

Last edited by GHOSTRIDER AZ; 04-13-2015 at 05:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections