Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 11:26 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Cankles is despised by most voters. It's a leftwing circle jerk to think she has a prayer of winning.
No sexism here, right, Ed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 11:30 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No sexism here, right, Ed?
Yea Ed, knock it off. This war on women has to stop.
Next thing you'll know he'll be accepting millions from a country that punishes women who get raped.
Next

Old 04-26-2015, 11:31 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Cankles is despised by most voters. It's a leftwing circle jerk to think she has a prayer of winning.
Keep telling yourself that, Ed. How long are you going to stay off C-D in 2016 after the Democrats win again? Call Hillary all the names you want- they do nothing to change any voter's minds, and they sure don't help win anyone over to the Republican alternative. As you should have learned after the past two elections. Name calling is childish, Ed. It makes you look like another geezer going petulantly infantile in his old age.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:33 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
"Progressives and Libs - Why Are You Trying So Hard To Take Out Hillary?"

I would suspect that it would be for the very same reasons that they derailed her candidacy in 2008, she is not liberal or progressive enough for some liberals and most progressives.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So you approve of denigrating a female candidate purely on her looks? Why am I not surprised. Margaret Thatcher was no prom queen, and she had thick ankles, too, but I don't recall any Conservatives calling her cankles, do you?

Old 04-26-2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
So you approve of denigrating a female candidate purely on her looks? Why am I not surprised.
I'm not surprised you think that. You falsely testified for me before. Remember when you said I didn't want blacks to vote?
You also don't know whats important. See below.

Quote:
Margaret Thatcher was no prom queen, and she had thick ankles, too, but I don't recall any Conservatives calling her cankles, do you?
Here's my post you purposely left out some of it because you cannot justify your inactions.

Next thing you'll know he'll be accepting millions from a country that punishes women who get raped.
Next

You left out the part about that slimeball Hillary taking millions from a repulsive country that denigrates women. No problem with that right? Maybe I missed you posts calling Hillary out? I doubt it.
But heaven forbid someone calls Hillary, cankles, and the sky is falling.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Here's the part of my post you purposely left oput because you cannot your inactions.

Next

You left out the part about that slimeball Hillary taking money from a repulsive country that denigrates women. No problem with that right? But heaven forbid someone calls Hillary, cankles, and the sky is falling.
My post to Ed was about the juvenile and misogynistic name calling, and my response to you was about the same. I'm sorry that you are unable to comprehend that.

Last edited by HeyJude514; 04-26-2015 at 11:52 AM..

Old 04-26-2015, 11:53 AM

Quote:
My post to Ed was specifically on the juvenile and misogynistic name calling,
I knew that.

Quote:
and my response to you was the same.
Your response to me was based on you getting my intentions incorrect. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.

Quote:
I'm sorry that you are unable to comprehend that.
I'm sorry that you are unable to figure out what is important. Speaking of sexism, where's your post shaming Hillary for being sexist on a much larger and hideous scale?
That's my point, your posts show you don't post on what's important.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
I knew that.

Your response to me was based on you getting my intentions incorrect. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.
I must have missed where you took Ed to task for using a juvenile sexist label for Hillary. Please repost that for me. I wouldn't want to misrepresent you.

Quote:
I'm sorry that you are unable to figure out what is important. Where's your post shaming Hillary for being sexist on a much larger and hideous scale?
So I make a comment on X, and you berate me because of comments I didn't make about Y. Yeah, makes total sense in your mind, I suppose.

Old 04-26-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
I must have missed where you took Ed to task for using a juvenile sexist label for Hillary. Please repost that for me. I wouldn't want to misrepresent you.
Again in the scheme of things it's not important. I've said that many times. He called her cankles waaaahhhhh
Speaking of important
I must have missed where you took Hillary to task for taking money from a country that penalizes rape victims. Please repost that for me. I wouldn't want to misrepresent you.

Quote:
So I make a comment on X, and you berate me because of comments I didn't make about Y. Yeah, makes total sense in your mind, I suppose.
Your inactions on not chastising the sleaziness of Hillary taking money from the Saudis yet make a big deal about a comment that is in no way a big deal prove either your hypocrisy or your inability to know whats important or both on this issue.
Keep trying though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections