Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2015, 11:31 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times

Advertisements

Ted Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father who was not an American citizen and an American mother. Where are the birthers?

Trump deserves the nomination, not Ted Cruz

Old 12-14-2015, 11:50 PM

2,886 posts, read 5,825,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Ted Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father who was not an American citizen and an American mother. Where are the birthers?

Cruz's mother was a natural born citizen when she had him and he has American citizenship from birth. He also had Canadian citizenship from birth but he renounced it before running for president.

Old 12-15-2015, 12:41 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
4 polls have him ahead of Trump in Iowa.

100 other polls show Trump far ahead of everyone else in every other state, except Texas where he pulls even with Cruz.

Yet, like Carson, the MSM is now promoting Cruz as the expected nominee & front runner.

Media bias if there ever was one.
Amazing isn't it. Stayed home babysitting today, media was wall to wall Cruz. Trump isn't even my first choice, yet I can see what they are doing. This thing is just getting started, they need to lay off and let the top five duke it out. I don't like the media picking my candidate, but that's what they always try to do.

Old 12-15-2015, 03:03 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
Star Wars remix - love it! LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr799BxUszw

Old 12-15-2015, 04:08 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post

And his Cuban father was best friends with Obama's Kenyan Muslim father who watched Barack's birth in the Kenyan General Hospital, too, huh!

IF you are going to go birther, might as well go full-birther. Your credibility will remain just as respected.

Old 12-15-2015, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
And his Cuban father was best friends with Obama's Kenyan Muslim father who watched Barack's birth in the Kenyan General Hospital, too, huh!

IF you are going to go birther, might as well go full-birther. Your credibility will remain just as respected.
You would think people would realize that after fulfilling all requirements and filing to be on the ballot in almost all 50 states (more than anyone else), he would have been rejected if he didn't qualify.

Old 12-15-2015, 06:58 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
An interesting article on Cruz: Ten Inconvenient Truths That Ted Cruz Doesn Hopefully, Cruz doesn't take after "daddy".

Some other thoughts: http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politic...n-he-was-born/

Isn't it time to elect someone who is unquestionably loyal and patriotic to our country? Past time.

Old 12-16-2015, 10:20 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Did Ted Cruz Reveal Classified Information at the GOP Debate? - NBC News

I did not watch the debate (although I recorded it), but this was an interesting article from this morning.

Briefly, during the debate Senator Rafael Edward Cruz, born in Canada, spoke of the metadata collection program, and how the 'new program' covers nearly 100 percent of phone numbers to search for terrorists, up from 20-30 percent.

Senator Rubio (a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee), when called upon to respond, stated: "Let me be very careful when answering this, because I don't think national television in front of 15 million people is the place to discuss classified information."

Said Committee will now, according to the article, look into whether the Canadian Rafael Edward Cruz revealed classified information.

Old 12-16-2015, 12:12 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,841,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

I did not watch the debate (although I recorded it), but this was an interesting article from this morning.

Briefly, during the debate Senator Rafael Edward Cruz, born in Canada, spoke of the metadata collection program, and how the 'new program' covers nearly 100 percent of phone numbers to search for terrorists, up from 20-30 percent.

Senator Rubio (a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee), when called upon to respond, stated: "Let me be very careful when answering this, because I don't think national television in front of 15 million people is the place to discuss classified information."

Said Committee will now, according to the article, look into whether the Canadian Rafael Edward Cruz revealed classified information.
Regarding your status. Based on your post, I would have to say yes. I have no doubt that Cruz did NOT reveal any classified information. Rubio has been tasked by the GOP establishment to attack Cruz.

Rubio is proving to be good at taking orders from and acting on behalf of the GOP establishment.

Old 12-16-2015, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post

Can Rhino Senator Burr say classified now? I guess not. LOL!

NSA is collecting less than 30 percent of U.S. call data, officials say - 2006 closer to 100%
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...0da_story.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections