Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2015, 04:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times

Advertisements

You have to know that Cruz is perfect ...... simply ask him.

Old 12-29-2015, 06:15 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Well... what is he, really?
Evil. Not at all what he appears to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
A Trump supporter calling Cruz unlikeable and questioning if his wife would be up to the pressure of First Lady when Trump's wife was a mail order bride who's posed nude for the entire world to see is just insanely hilarious. Trump's fans are almost bigger clowns than he is.
Heidi Cruz went into depression when they relocated to TX. Is she up to being in the White House as First Lady. Prone to depression? I guess they couldn't just pray it away. So, it appears that Trump's wife is a strong woman, much more than she is given credit for, one of the problems that beautiful women have. http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2326438 Heidi and Ted had their first date at a bar, how down home religious of them. Well, they are ones promoting the "holier than thou".

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2326438

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
You have to know that Cruz is perfect ...... simply ask him.
Right up their with God! NOT! Mixing narcissism and religion (and we have all seen it): Study: Narcissism and Religion an Unethical Mix | TIME.com This is one of the reasons that we see ministers, priests, etc. get into trouble. The "holier than thou". This is what I believe Ted Cruz is. I hope he isn't fooling people. Is working hard for that evangelical vote yet I just don't see him being representative of the faith in action.

Ted Cruz speaks of family values. How much family time do you think the Cruz family has together. I get tired of hearing him use religion to promote himself.

Old 12-29-2015, 07:35 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Heidi Cruz went into depression when they relocated to TX. Is she up to being in the White House as First Lady. Prone to depression? I guess they couldn't just pray it away. So, it appears that Trump's wife is a strong woman, much more than she is given credit for, one of the problems that beautiful women have. http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2326438 Heidi and Ted had their first date at a bar, how down home religious of them. Well, they are ones promoting the "holier than thou".
Well, to be fair, moving to TX will get anyone depressed. J/k

I can say with 100% certainty that if Mr. Trump were worth $10,000, Melania wouldn't have even let him sniff her toes. Well, yes, a promise of a green card is something. But she seems to be pretty smart, I think she speaks like 5 languages, including Greek probably.

What's with Mr. Trump anyway? Why does he have to go to the former Czechoslovakia or Georgia to get foreigner wives? What happened to his "Buy American" rhetoric?

Mick

Old 12-29-2015, 08:43 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Evil. Not at all what he appears to be.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2326438

Right up their with God! NOT! Mixing narcissism and religion (and we have all seen it): Study: Narcissism and Religion an Unethical Mix | TIME.com This is one of the reasons that we see ministers, priests, etc. get into trouble. The "holier than thou". This is what I believe Ted Cruz is. I hope he isn't fooling people. Is working hard for that evangelical vote yet I just don't see him being representative of the faith in action.

Ted Cruz speaks of family values. How much family time do you think the Cruz family has together. I get tired of hearing him use religion to promote himself.
Evil? LOL! He fought and won on issues that are important to our American freedom - 1st Amendment rights, American sovereignty. Yes, that is really, really evil.

And, yes, Heidi did go through a short down time involving some depression. They had a busy life, were living in two places - Houston and Austin. But, she was surrounded by people of faith, who loved her and she is doing just fine. That was years ago. At least she doesn't take anti-depressants that are so prevalent in society.

I am sure Melania Trump will do very well. I understand that taking off your clothes is a lucrative deal. After all, look at Kim Kardashian, Pam Anderson, Vanessa Williams, etc. Now, they are soliciting Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutiérrez, to take off her clothes, because it is lucrative. She can makes millions. Great role models for the country - not.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Well, to be fair, moving to TX will get anyone depressed. J/k

I can say with 100% certainty that if Mr. Trump were worth $10,000, Melania wouldn't have even let him sniff her toes. Well, yes, a promise of a green card is something. But she seems to be pretty smart, I think she speaks like 5 languages, including Greek probably.

What's with Mr. Trump anyway? Why does he have to go to the former Czechoslovakia or Georgia to get foreigner wives? What happened to his "Buy American" rhetoric?

Mick
I could say that about Houston at least. The H-town is not my favorite place to visit. LOL!

Old 12-29-2015, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Cruz enlightened, forward-thinking on ethanol

I have had numerous personal meetings with Senator Cruz in an effort to get him to support ethanol. From those meetings a different picture emerges, and it is not the anti-ethanol demon he has been cast as.

Cruz enlightened, forward-thinking on ethanol - Carroll Daily Times Herald

Old 12-29-2015, 09:57 PM

Agreed!

"If you want to talk about dug in constituencies, meet a Cruz supporter or a Trump supporter right now. The trenches are dug already. They are ready for a fight. And neither one of them is going to, if Reince Priebus shows up, 'You know, just for the sake of the party', they are going to pants him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTGfFso2BH4

Old 12-30-2015, 05:09 PM

Ted Cruz’s Fundraising Jumps in 4th Quarter

Sen. Ted Cruz raised almost $20 million for his presidential campaign in the fourth quarter — a 66% increase over the previous three-month period, according to campaign officials and a memo that shows how the Texas Republican’s fundraising pace accelerated as he has gained in the polls.

Ted Cruz’s Fundraising Jumps in 4th Quarter - Washington Wire - WSJ

Old 12-30-2015, 05:19 PM

1,549 posts, read 1,063,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I have already donated several hundred bucks to the Cruz campaign and will likely max out my giving if he can show himself to be viable. He has some rocky waters to navigate as a constitutionalist conservative. We have not had a constitutionalist in the WH since Reagan in 1989, 26 years ago. Time will tell whether Cruz has the right stuff.
He does have it. And a constitutionalist is exactly what this nation needs now.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurn350 View Post
He does have it. And a constitutionalist is exactly what this nation needs now.
Exactly! It is what our nation needs at this time, more than ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections